BUFFON or LEHMAN??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EKBATAN_GANGSTA
    Look at our team melli, we thought our ATTACK was at least good but when it came down to it our weak defense made our attack INEFECTIVE. So you can conclude something from that.
    to be fair,i'd say if it werent for rahman we would have lost 1-5 to mexico,and for the 2nd goal i dont see him to blame cuz he didnt have eyes on his back.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia
      Lehmann is the same age as Kahn so he is about 37 bu now.
      I would say that this cant be decided.
      What makes a keeper better??
      Lehmann makes absalutely NO mistakes when it comes to football and it was seen last season in the Champions League wen Arsenal broke the record for clean sheets.
      On the same hand Buffon is a keeper whos name has become great and everyone just says he is the best. He also almost broke a record for clean sheets, this time for Italy.
      My question to you. Whos clean sheet achievement looks better?? Lehmanns with young inexpereicned Arsenal defence or Buffon with the experienced best defecne in the world???
      My answer to this is Lehmann, im sure i wont have many agreeing but i believe Lehamann.
      well said
      ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

Originally posted by Arezoo
        to be fair,i'd say if it werent for rahman we would have lost 1-5 to mexico,and for the 2nd goal i dont see him to blame cuz he didnt have eyes on his back.
        My friend wen u are a professional and especially a defender u know that unless u have taken a look to see your surroundings you MUST assume that there is players around you.

I dont say Rezai is the only one to blame in that incident, in my eyes there were three to blame but Rezaiis first touch was not professional and subsequnetly put the icing on the cake to give away a goal.

Comment

every1 makes mistakes, but in that incident no one including Rezaei could guess that, that idiot will pass the ball back, that's why he couldn't care for his surroundings,he was absolutely sudden-ed.

Comment

They always say the best offense is a good defense.

I think its the other way around saeed jan, the best defense is a good offense.

Thats what cruijf always says.

Comment

Originally posted by 50Toman
              I think its the other way around saeed jan, the best defense is a good offense.

Thats what cruijf always says.

Really? Maybe thats in holland, im sure here in america thats what i've always been hearing.

Comment

Buffon

Comment

Buffon, no question about it.

although, i think lehmann has extremely good hands for a keeper.
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

BUFFON!!!!
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Really? Maybe thats in holland, im sure here in america thats what i've always been hearing.
                      Im sorry eky jan but it is "The best defence is offence" Im in Aus and i know it that way as well.

But who knows the americnas always try to be different.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia
                        Im sorry eky jan but it is "The best defence is offence" Im in Aus and i know it that way as well.
                        But who knows the americnas always try to be different.

Im tellin you, i asked several people at work and thats how we say it here:

Best OFFENSE is a good DEFENSE.

Comment

babak is right, when u r just defending , theres no offend in it, but when u r offending ur preventing the opposition from further attacks as well.

Comment

babak is right, when u r just defending , theres no offend in it, but when u r offending ur preventing the opposition from further attacks as well.
                            Damet garm arezoo jan. :d

Listen Eki bro, like i said man, it could be different in American casue they are always being different but if u actually repeat what you are saying loudly you will realise as Arezoo said that it doesnt make sense your way.

Wen i say the americans do it differently, doesnt it piss you off wen ESPN has the home team second on the top right or left of the screan wen the match is on. GOD I HATE THAT. Everywhere else the home team is the first name.

Comment

You can look at it both ways. I understand what you guys are saying but when you're attacking your defense is more vulnerable to a counter attack.

A good defense however is the foundation for a great team. In any sport, you will NOT succeed if your defense is weak. You can have a great offense but if you cannot maintain your defense, you wont get results. Hence the saying "Best offense is a good defense"

Comment

when your offending? a good 'offend' is a good 'defend'...right?

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Working...
                                X