X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no doubt buffon

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
      when your offending? a good 'offend' is a good 'defend'...right?
      maraz! where in it khande dasht?

Comment

Originally posted by Arezoo
        lol long time since i heard somebody say maraz

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN_GANGSTA
          You can look at it both ways. I understand what you guys are saying but when you're attacking your defense is more vulnerable to a counter attack.
          A good defense however is the foundation for a great team. In any sport, you will NOT succeed if your defense is weak. You can have a great offense but if you cannot maintain your defense, you wont get results. Hence the saying "Best offense is a good defense"
          Bro its just a saying that exists in all sports man, not just football.
          Naturally a counter in football can happen but its a saying man not a strategy but let me disect this for you.

A good defence is offence...Meaning that if u r attacking the oppositition, then they have no chances to attack your defence.

P.S LOL with the maraz made me think of another great one "KOOOOOFT"

Comment

sorry aziz but it sounded really funny, the saying is 'a good offence is a good defense...offend doesnt make sense. I know your english isnt perfect but dont worry its still good, I just had to laugh...'marazam sakhte' I guess.
            Last edited by Amir H F; 08-05-2006, 06:28 PM.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

these italia for life fans and their defense obsession.. you win by having more goals than the opponent. to get a goal you have to score. to score you need to attack. defending for the whole game = anti-football.

Comment

Originally posted by milad
                these italia for life fans and their defense obsession.. you win by having more goals than the opponent. to get a goal you have to score. to score you need to attack. defending for the whole game = anti-football.

how bout 13 goals by 11 different players

Comment

Originally posted by soniq
                  lol long time since i heard somebody say maraz

lol yea my ex used that alot and also

ZAHREH MAAR

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F

sorry aziz but it sounded really funny, the saying is 'a good offence is a good defense...offend doesnt make sense. I know your english isnt perfect but dont worry its still good, I just had to laugh...'marazam sakhte' I guess.
                    bitarbiat,I didnt ask 4 ur seal of approval about my english.

Comment

bitarbiat,I didnt ask 4 ur seal of approval about my english.
                      baba, ur english is good, don't worry...i do admit, it was a funny mistake...

i find that one of the greatest treasures in life is to be able to laugh at yourself...i make so many mistakes in farsi that every second you'd laugh at me too...
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

The following people are TRIPPIN'

186forever, 50Toman, Arezoo, Aria, babak_australia, Essi, Iranian soccer fan, Iranyar Rezatank, Jaguar, Land of Samba, Mohsen, Montreal

Comment

The following people are TRIPPIN'
                          186forever, 50Toman, Arezoo, Aria, babak_australia, Essi, Iranian soccer fan, Iranyar Rezatank, Jaguar, Land of Samba, Mohsen, Montreal
                          Each to their own bro.
                          I gave proper reasons of why i came to my decisions as did you. I respect yours so i think all u can do is respect ours.

Comment

really dificult to say ummmmmmmmmmmmm ummm ill take buffon i guess

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia
                              Each to their own bro.
                              I gave proper reasons of why i came to my decisions as did you. I respect yours so i think all u can do is respect ours.
                              relax bro, im just messin with you guys.
                              dont take everything so serios.

Comment

relax bro, im just messin with you guys.
                                dont take everything so serios.
                                No sweat man
                                Even if i do take it serious, believe me man i love an educated debate. I also dont get upset.
                                And u and the rest of you Italy boys have been great fun to debate with lately

Comment

Working...
                                X