Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the hell do people keep saying Italy is boring and has no offense???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why the hell do people keep saying Italy is boring and has no offense???

I know the world cup is done with and Italy deservedly won. But i'm sick and tired of you haters keep saying this team 'isnt attacking' and 'boring' etc...well I got news for you BIASED HATERS. Italy was SECOND in the world cup in OFFENSE (GOALS) FOOLS!!! only one goal behind Germany!!! so shut your mouths about that already, thanks. VIVA ITALIA!!!

Heres the top 6 for those people who only talk without knowing:

1.Germany 13 goals (7 matches)
    2.Italy 12 goals (7 matches)
    3.Argentina 11 goals (5 matches)
    4.Brazil 10 goals (5 matches)
    5.Spain 9 goals (4 matches)
    6.France 9 goals (7 matches)

Full list: http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/...tml?section=ta

Your precious France is the team who was boring and had "no offense" if anything, Italy was second best in offense so you guys dont know what you are saying and are just hating...stop acting like fools and making posts like these:

Originally posted by milad
    these italia for life fans and their defense obsession.. you win by having more goals than the opponent. to get a goal you have to score. to score you need to attack. defending for the whole game = anti-football.
    Last edited by Amir H F; 08-05-2006, 07:24 PM.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

those goals came from lucky counterattacks and against weak teams.

Comment

Originally posted by milad
      those goals came from lucky counterattacks and against weak teams.
      yup, germany, france, czech, and ghana are really weak...
      If they played a team like togo, they wouldnt have stood a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by nyc3469
        yup, germany, france, czech, and ghana are really weak...
        Yeah seriously man, and not to mention Australia and Ukraine arent too bad either. Also lets add that out of the 9 goals France had 2 were penaltys, and they included easy games against Togo and Korea...the ONLY worthy offensive game for them was Spain.
        Last edited by Amir H F; 08-05-2006, 07:57 PM.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Amir jan its not about how many goals but your mentality and strategy for the game.

Bro dont be upset man your team won the world cup and even though Italy may have scored more goals you must realise that their stratregies were always based around their defence whereas teams like Germany, France, Brazil etc were always trying to attack.

You are rite man Italy scored more but 2 games for example were the Australia and Germany game, u cant say Italy scored 3 goals so obviously they attacked casue they didnt man, they defended the whole game for both of these and scored goals in the last minute.

There is nothing wrong with this style of play and it is what has come to be expected from Italy. What you must understand is that to the neutral eye this is not entertaining football.

Its not like Italy's win means any less then anyone else, enjoy your teams vicotry and savour it man but you cant expect neutrals to enjoy Italy's style of play.

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
            Yeah seriously man, and not to mention Australia and Ukraine arent too bad either. Also lets add that out of the 9 goals France had 2 were penaltys, and they included easy games against Togo and Korea...the ONLY worthy offensive game for them was Spain.
            and even spains goals were :bs:, the one that put them ahead was a dive by henry that led to the fk and the other was because spain was trying to make that bs goal up

Comment

Originally posted by nyc3469
              and even spains goals were :bs:, the one that put them ahead was a dive by henry that led to the fk and the other was because spain was trying to make that bs goal up
              Hey man Henry may have made more of the foul then it was but u cant tell me Puyol did not throw his elbow. Geez guys, sometimes i think we watch different matches.

Comment

milad koonesh hanooz misooze
                edit: omg guys this guys only 15 :S why even bother
                Gal'e Noii

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
                  I know the world cup is done with and Italy deservedly won. But i'm sick and tired of you haters keep saying this team 'isnt attacking' and 'boring' etc...well I got news for you BIASED HATERS. Italy was SECOND in the world cup in OFFENSE (GOALS) FOOLS!!! only one goal behind Germany!!! so shut your mouths about that already, thanks. VIVA ITALIA!!!
                  Heres the top 6 for those people who only talk without knowing:
                  1.Germany 13 goals (7 matches)
                  2.Italy 12 goals (7 matches)
                  3.Argentina 11 goals (5 matches)
                  4.Brazil 10 goals (5 matches)
                  5.Spain 9 goals (4 matches)
                  6.France 9 goals (7 matches)
                  Full list: http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/...tml?section=ta
                  :

Signor Ameriano H F-iano

you are Absolutissimo Correct!

Tifossi's squadra Azzuri has always played defensively but when they attach, they give the rest of the world a real heart attach!

I love cattenaccio - you must be perfect footabller to play it - cause: you invite the whole opponent to come to your half, so you can counter-attach them! Meaning: you must be so confident of yourself and good enough to play it - only a small mistake means conciding a goal!

But we all saw how many goals Italy concided at the WC!
                  only 2 - out of which one own goal and penalty!

which means ITALY deservingly won the WC title!

and Cattenaccio rulez!!!!!
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by morti
                    milad koonesh hanooz misooze
                    edit: omg guys this guys only 15 :S why even bother
                    LOL ok buddy. i agree italy played good overall but this doesnt take away from the fact that they were the dirtiest team and they played defensive.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia
                      Amir jan its not about how many goals but your mentality and strategy for the game.
                      Bro dont be upset man your team won the world cup and even though Italy may have scored more goals you must realise that their stratregies were always based around their defence whereas teams like Germany, France, Brazil etc were always trying to attack.
                      You are rite man Italy scored more but 2 games for example were the Australia and Germany game, u cant say Italy scored 3 goals so obviously they attacked casue they didnt man, they defended the whole game for both of these and scored goals in the last minute.
                      There is nothing wrong with this style of play and it is what has come to be expected from Italy. What you must understand is that to the neutral eye this is not entertaining football.
                      Its not like Italy's win means any less then anyone else, enjoy your teams vicotry and savour it man but you cant expect neutrals to enjoy Italy's style of play.

You, milad and the rest (including my friends) DID NOT WATCH all of Italy's games obviously. If you did, you cannot tell me they played defensively. They attacked in all their games, im sure u at least saw the australia game.

They only game they played defensively was the france game and its cuz the game got f-cked up by that diving penalty at the beginning and they were tired from the germany game.

12 goals by 11 different players and NO ONE scored a real goal on them

THIS TEAM NOT ONLY WON DESERVINGLY BUT PUT ON ONE OF THE BEST CHAMPIONSHIP PERFORMANCES!

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN_GANGSTA
                        You, milad and the rest (including my friends) DID NOT WATCH all of Italy's games obviously. If you did, you cannot tell me they played defensively. They attacked in all their games, im sure u at least saw the australia game.
                        They only game they played defensively was the france game and its cuz the game got f-cked up by that diving penalty at the beginning and they were tired from the germany game.
                        THIS TEAM NOT ONLY WON DESERVINGLY BUT PUT ON ONE OF THE BEST CHAMPIONSHIP PERFORMANCES!
                        I not only watched every Italy game of this world cup but i have watched every Italy game since 1994 and it has always been the same with them.

y do u deny that their formation is based around defence, there is no problem with that man. They have made the final of 04, the 1/4 of 08, the 1/4 of 02 (I think) and the final of 06. That is a great record. BUT dont expect the neutrals to enjoy their style of play. Italy has never been like by neutrals and proabably never will, but why should that be a problem for the Italy fans??

And when u say no one scored a real goal that is complete BS, a goal is a goal and it means exactly the same thing. And the fact that you are saying Italy Attacked during the Aussie game shows you may have not watched it cause they played defensively the whole game.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN_GANGSTA
                          what do you have to say about italys 40 dives in 7 games. you have to agree they were the dirtiest team after portugal. also, they DID play defensive MOST of the time.

Comment

Italy fans should understand that non-italy fans (doesnt mean italy haters by the way) will never like italy performance, becuase italy doesnt play a beautiful game...Its boring, defensive, based on counter attacks, etc...As Babak says, Italy have always played defensive in all other tournaments..

Vivo Brasil............

Comment

I think you guys are in denial of a true football powerhouse

YOU dont WIN 4 world cups for nothing.
                              There are only 7 teams in the whole world that have won it and two of them only once AT HOME!

So excuses are for losers. Italy came a long way and had many hearbreaks to get to this championship

Comment

Working...
                              X