Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the hell do people keep saying Italy is boring and has no offense???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So can we all now agree on two words ??

"VIVA ITALIA" ??
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN_GANGSTA
      How is it fair for a crappy team to end the game with an own goal? Its not fair at all. One goal should not determine the whole game. You're supposed to play the FULL TIME to find who the best team is. This is football we're talking about, its not the score and number of goals, its about who FINISHES on top. Its different than any other sport.
      Are u even reading what i am saying man. Im saying the silver goal is good becasue it gives the opposion the opportunity to at least score a goal till the end of the half

Also y do u keep saying own goal man. Could u name to me one time that an own goal has decided Extra time please. I cant think of any and u keep mentioning it as though it is a regular occurance.

Originally posted by Suprah

"VIVA ITALIA" ??
      I cant help u there man
      I agreed to disagree

Comment

the own goal was just an example babak

I dont like games that end in morde khori

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
          "VIVA ITALIA" ??

The whole world already has my friend

Comment

I agree, i think there should be more than 3 subs allowed period.
            But penalty kicks have been part of the game forever, its part of football and you cant hate it. If after 120 min. no team can score, then its fair to have penalties. If you can't score in 2 HOURS...then you wont score anymore.
            yes you can, if you know 1 goal (golden goal) would automatically make you win.

Comment

How is it fair for a crappy team to end the game with an own goal? Its not fair at all. One goal should not determine the whole game. You're supposed to play the FULL TIME to find who the best team is. This is football we're talking about, its not the score and number of goals, its about who FINISHES on top. Its different than any other sport.
              90 MINUTES is enough. if you cant score by then you have to do golden goal. so dont say ONE goal decides the game because 90 minutes have already been played. penalties is 50% luck 40% confidence and 10% skill. golden goal is what you need to win: skill.

Comment

Working...
              X