The Arsenal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Club monaco
    Denilson is absolutely brilliant. The guy is ridiculously intelligent on and off the ball. He's absolutely better than Diaby and Flamini, possibly conbined. Him and Cesc are the future of Arsenal's midfield.
    Dont forget that in the academy we have Fran Merida (another steal from barca like cesc). Wenger says he is cesc like but quicker. Also, Diaby has shown some class lately.
    ----kaabi--sheys--nosrati--sadeghi---
    ----------nekounam--teymourian
    ---- --------- shojaei--
    ------badamaki----charmahali----oladi-----

Comment

Originally posted by Tala

Amazing. How old are you?
      Arsenal truly is an incredible team; I'm surprised they're not getting better results!
      Simply amazing.
      They will be getting better results next year for sure. At the moment we are in a transitional phase and Wenger is not afraid to give his youngsters a run so they can gain experience. Arsenal will be top 2 next year.
      Hopefully replacing Chelsea. Being a lover of football i just cant accept what Chelsea has done to the sport.

I am 24.5 yrs old and yourself?

Comment

I am beginning to like this Arsenal..

maybe my second fave in 1 or 2 seasons?!

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia
          They will be getting better results next year for sure. At the moment we are in a transitional phase and Wenger is not afraid to give his youngsters a run so they can gain experience. Arsenal will be top 2 next year.
          Hopefully replacing Chelsea. Being a lover of football i just cant accept what Chelsea has done to the sport.
          I am 24.5 yrs old and yourself?
          Haha.. we're giving youngsters a run and still manage 4th [maybe 3rd soon ]
          If we're to be anywhere but first, I'd much rather it be Liverpool that's 1st.

24.5? Haha.. I am.. well, I'd rather not say it on the forum [despite o so many people already knowing ]

Originally posted by Blood_Money
          I am beginning to like this Arsenal..
          maybe my second fave in 1 or 2 seasons?!
          To anyone who doubts Rowiee's intelligence.. He just proved you wrong
          Yeyy DashRowiee

Comment

Arsenal is boring! they dont have anything so I can pick on!

Comment

Originally posted by Tala

Haha.. we're giving youngsters a run and still manage 4th [maybe 3rd soon ]
              If we're to be anywhere but first, I'd much rather it be Liverpool that's 1st.
              24.5? Haha.. I am.. well, I'd rather not say it on the forum [despite o so many people already knowing ]
              To anyone who doubts Rowiee's intelligence.. He just proved you wrong
              Yeyy DashRowiee
              Yes i would also prefer Liv, but my love for the Gunners is so strong that i hate everyone else compared to them, i only hate Bolton and Liv a little less then the others.

so whats the big deal about your age?? Why is it so Taboo for ppl to tell their age?? Ive always wanted to know that.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia
                Yes i would also prefer Liv, but my love for the Gunners is so strong that i hate everyone else compared to them, i only hate Bolton and Liv a little less then the others.

so whats the big deal about your age?? Why is it so Taboo for ppl to tell their age?? Ive always wanted to know that.

Haha.. I simply don't like mine openly out on the forum since it can be used against me in future arguements
                Although I guess I could tell you now on MSN!

Comment

^^ ma ke midoonim chand salete muhahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A
                    ^^ ma ke midoonim chand salete muhahahahaha
                    Yea? Want a cookie?

Comment

we lost first leg at PSV's home 1-0 , didnt see the game though, streams didnt work and tv didnt show.....

Comment

Nice goal by Mendez, but Arsenal will win at home...
                        FC BARCELONA & ESTEGHLAL

Comment

PSV got lucky, Arsenal was controlling most of the game and had more chances.

Comment

G'day. Thanks for starting the thread. Come on the Arsenal.

Comment

ARSENAL vs CHELSEA
                              Sunday, February 25th, 2007

10am EST [Toronto]
                              7am PST [LA ; Vancouver]
                              3pm [UK etc etc]

I think.. You might wanna check real time conversion on google or something, though I'm sure about UK time

Have I mentioned.. WE GONNA KICK BUTTTTTTT

Comment

Originally posted by Hello
                                G'day. Thanks for starting the thread. Come on the Arsenal.
                                Hello.. Hello

Welcome to PFDC fellow Gunner

Comment

Working...
                                X