http://youtube.com/watch?v=Vmv1l1oUHUA
    Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
      the man u fans will enjoy this one
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=Vmv1l1oUHUA
      I'll see you out there mate.

KEANO !!!

90 minutes later, United won 4-2 at Highbury that night Amazing and intense game - with all sorts of funny dives by Viera and Ashley Cole
      sigpic

Comment

That Anderson song is a joke. You think Anderson is a classier player than Fabregas? Bah!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
          I believe we destroyed you without Ronnie.
          I believe it was right before a Champions League match and we had 14 men in total in our squad. I also believe that you got knocked out in the next round so the game was nothing more than a matter of pride and an extra fixture in your season.

Arsenal didn't give a f**k and they went on to beat Milan 2-0 next.

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xuyfV3anyys&feature=related

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
              Arsenal are a smart club, they bring in so much talent and make in a huge profit by selling them.
              Nasri I think is a perfect buy and Huntelaar will be a better replacement than Adebayor in the future, so they can sell Adebayor for some major cash.
              and eff all is what they win.

Comment

Originally posted by nimster22 View Post
                I believe it was right before a Champions League match and we had 14 men in total in our squad. I also believe that you got knocked out in the next round so the game was nothing more than a matter of pride and an extra fixture in your season.
                Arsenal didn't give a f**k and they went on to beat Milan 2-0 next.
                I also believe they ended up losing Champs league while Manchester United WON it dont you?

Comment

Feeder Club. That's what the FC in the name Arsenal FC stands for. Sorry, no need to argue with me as that is the truth.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                    Feeder Club. That's what the FC in the name Arsenal FC stands for. Sorry, no need to argue with me as that is the truth.
                    for once i agree with you. they might play attractive or occasionally go a little far. but schoolboys cant win.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                      for once i agree with you. they might play attractive or occasionally go a little far. but schoolboys cant win.
                      hmmm...why do these lines sound familiar???
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

does wenger have any ambitions to win trophies? whats he still doing on that bench?

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
                          does wenger have any ambitions to win trophies? whats he still doing on that bench?
                          Wenger has won trophies before, in case you didn't know.
                          The Premier leage 3 times, the FA Cup, and 4 community shields... all he needs now is the CL. He deserves alot more respect than you give him.
                          Besides the Coppa Italia and supercoppa, what have YOU guys won recently?

Comment

Originally posted by nimster22 View Post
                            Wenger has won trophies before, in case you didn't know.
                            The Premier leage 3 times, the FA Cup, and 4 community shields... all he needs now is the CL. He deserves alot more respect than you give him.
                            Besides the Coppa Italia and supercoppa, what have YOU guys won recently?
                            haha roma sucks

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                              hmmm...why do these lines sound familiar???
                              lol you tell me.

Comment

i just want to know how arsenal is a feeder club?

Comment

Working...
                                X