The Arsenal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

milad and his clever posts...
    funny how he pays more attention to the arsenal thread than the real madrid one......

oh btw milad the reason we lost to burnley is because.... we weren't trying
    sigpic
    !GORA OSASUNA!

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
      Could you refresh my memory about what happened last time we met in UCL plz.
      It must have slipped my mind.
      i might as well refresh your mind on dinosaurs too.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
        i might as well refresh your mind on dinosaurs too.
        Your soo quick to talk about Madrid and its rich history but the minute you are asked to mention a game from 1-2 seasons ago you act like the past doesnt matter. Make up your mind brother.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
          Your soo quick to talk about Madrid and its rich history but the minute you are asked to mention a game from 1-2 seasons ago you act like the past doesnt matter. Make up your mind brother.
          2 different things. it is stupid to brag about a narrow victory that occurred years ago but it is acceptable to say a club has a rich history because they won many cups.

Comment

I will financially reward whoever manages to compile a video, 2 minutes long, of Bendtner's good passes/moves/positionings during this game.

Wenger just proved he's lost it and is not as bright as we think of him to be. What the hell where those substitutions?! Takes out Ramsey who's creating chances, and leaves Bendtner in to screw up more...
            sigpic

Comment

Since Arsenal finished 2nd in the group I really hope they match up with Panathinaicos in the round of 16..bring back some old heat between the two teams!! Arsenal still impressive thus far despite losing today..

..as for Fener...lol...wow...2pts...even BATE have 3!!..knew guiza would be garbage playing lone striker and that aragones would not be a better fit than zico..really really bad campaign for turkey

..interesting facts..no1 went 6-0-0 in the groupstage and man utd and panathinaicos qualify to the next round as 1st in their groups with only 10pts?!?!
              Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
                ..as for Fener...lol...wow...2pts...even BATE have 3!!..knew guiza would be garbage playing lone striker and that aragones would not be a better fit than zico..really really bad campaign for turkey
                haha, fener played terrible all campaign long. it was some of the most frustrating football to watch. its funny how the turkish media hyped fener so much, and we didn't do shit. guiza is a waste of 17$ mil. ugur boral is the worst player i have ever seen, i hate him so much. he is garbage. we have played so erratic in the league, but brightspots came against gala and besiktas. the fact kazim kazim and emre belozoglu weren't on the field today makes me question aragones. just a terrible ucl all around by fener.

and for arsenal, we better get our shit together by feburary. eduardo should be ready to go by the first round and hopefully we bring in a few new faces. we should seriously consider a move for arda turan, young and talented, but i don't think gala will sell him.

Comment

^^^

ahh tough times tough times..turkey is really gonna feel it hard in the uefa rankings with fener blowing it..besiktas out early..and just gala left

i also wanna see eduardo back
                  Go Cows!

Comment

lol!!! porto too much to handle???? next week liverpool will EMBARRASS arsenal just watch

Comment

Originally posted by Arian View Post
                      lol!!! porto too much to handle???? next week liverpool will EMBARRASS arsenal just watch
                      pshhh

liverpool are so boring even if they do win they will probably score a goal in the 94 minute from a penalty

Comment

we play sick ur jus jealous while arsenal just dribble in the box and in the end dunno how to score. arsenal's playing style is sh!t cause they cant score they just play in the box

Comment

we are so ****ed w/o fabregas for the next 4 months. good news is that it looks like arshavin will be on his way to the emirates. im hoping we swoop for g.inler at udinese, and it would great if we could swoop tevez!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
                            we are so ****ed w/o fabregas for the next 4 months. good news is that it looks like arshavin will be on his way to the emirates. im hoping we swoop for g.inler at udinese, and it would great if we could swoop tevez!!!
                            yeah man fabregas but Eduardo might be coming back next week!!!

oh yes these are just rumors except the Arshavin one might happen.

Tevez would fit well in Arsenal

Comment

even if eduardo comes back, cant count on him for big, because he needs to get on his groove again, plus arshavin is one of those players that shines for a short period and down the drain he goessssss.

Comment

heres all the transfer rumors ive heard about us:

swap deal for ribery, involving bendtnar and 10 million euros or pounds(cant remember lol)

20-mil pounds for arshavin.

possible swoop for gokhan inler.

possible swoop for tevez.

psg is after gallas.

k.toure is talking to man city.

Arsenal Gunning For Boulogne's Steven Mouyokolo

Wenger Keen And Ready For Chiellini

Comment

Working...
                                X