The Arsenal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barzin View Post
    A great win for us ... Where are all the doubters now then ? lol..... bring on chelsea on saturday !!!
    rofl. you beat a midtable italian team on penalties and a team who had 2 of its best players by far out. lets see how you do against man u.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
      rofl. you beat a midtable italian team on penalties and a team who had 2 of its best players by far out. lets see how you do against man u.
      I dont see ur "Mighty" Real Madrid in the Semi finals ... oh hold on they weren't even in the quarters were they ?
      sigpic

Comment

arsenal chekaresh mikone?????

Comment

Originally posted by Barzin View Post
          I dont see ur "Mighty" Real Madrid in the Semi finals ... oh hold on they weren't even in the quarters were they ?
          thats cuz we had to play liverpool, the same team who owned you both times in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
            arsenal chekaresh mikone?????
            soora..... oops your arsenal has no ammunition so youre firing blanks.

Comment

milad dont act like an idiot. i know you have a hatred for all english teams since they own in ucl.

dont forget how many 1st string players arsenal missed and we still beat villareal with alot of comfort and i dont care if villareal missed their best 2 players, we missed half of our 1st string..

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                milad dont act like an idiot. i know you have a hatred for all english teams since they own in ucl.

dont forget how many 1st string players arsenal missed and we still beat villareal with alot of comfort and i dont care if villareal missed their best 2 players, we missed half of our 1st string..
                last time i checked arsenal was a french team. but w.e keeps you happy at night.

dont matter, we raped villareal 5-0 last year. lets see how you do against a strong team. so far through tournament luck you avoided strong teams, so you are in no position yet to smack talk.

Comment

last time i checked arsenal was a french team. but w.e keeps you happy at night.
                  dont matter, we raped villareal 5-0 last year. lets see how you do against a strong team. so far through tournament luck you avoided strong teams, so you are in no position yet to smack talk.
                  i think you wrote that quote for yourself after early exit once again of real...

epl team still whatever and with englands best potential walcott and players like gibbs shining...

who cares? we're in semi final of ucl and all you talk here in arsenal thread is luck instead of saying the obvious that arsenal is on fire now like everyone is.

ok let me get this straight tho we make the ucl semis and real madrid hasn't been able to do jack shit like this...not to mention the sad rape you guys got off liverpool. and don't tell me we avoided them, they couldn't beat us in anfield this season.

Comment

i think you wrote that quote for yourself after early exit once again of real...

epl team still whatever and with englands best potential walcott and players like gibbs shining...

who cares? we're in semi final of ucl and all you talk here in arsenal thread is luck instead of saying the obvious that arsenal is on fire now like everyone is.

ok let me get this straight tho we make the ucl semis and real madrid hasn't been able to do jack shit like this...not to mention the sad rape you guys got off liverpool. and don't tell me we avoided them, they couldn't beat us in anfield this season.
                    w.e the tournament is luck. you get villareal we get liverpool so you go further. either way we none of us will win the whole thing so we all equal. no point in bragging about how much luckier you got by getting an easier opponent more by saying "we are in semifinals." champions or nothing. you will be nothing, and we will be nothing, so we would both be equal. so that would take us to our respective leagues in which there would be no contest.

Comment

w.e the tournament is luck. you get villareal we get liverpool so you go further. either way we none of us will win the whole thing so we all equal. no point in bragging about how much luckier you got by getting an easier opponent more by saying "we are in semifinals." champions or nothing. you will be nothing, and we will be nothing, so we would both be equal. so that would take us to our respective leagues in which there would be no contest.
                      the tournament is luck indeed and real madrids 9 ucl titles was because they didn't deserve it and were just lucky? nice man.

just wait and see arsenal kick man utd's ass out of ucl and you coming in here saying it's luck. i really wanna know what you'll say then...until then hasta luego.

Comment

the tournament is luck indeed and real madrids 9 ucl titles was because they didn't deserve it and were just lucky? nice man.
                        just wait and see arsenal kick man utd's ass out of ucl and you coming in here saying it's luck. i really wanna know what you'll say then...until then hasta luego.
                        you might beat man u but you will not win the whole thing. and i never said winning the whole tournament is lucky. i said advancing further than another team due to easier opponents is luck.

Comment

thats cuz we had to play liverpool, the same team who owned you both times in the league.
                          We have played Liverpool once in the league this season and they couldn't beat us even though we lost Cesc at halftime and Adebayor through red card early on.

If you are referring to CL last year, we were denied a blatant penalty in the first leg and when we tied it up 2-2 in the second leg, they were blessed with a ridiculous penalty.

Comment

please check your facts mr. 5-0 on aggregate. We have only played them once this season and we tied 1-1

Comment

Originally posted by raminio05 View Post
                              please check your facts mr. 5-0 on aggregate. We have only played them once this season and we tied 1-1
                              my bad mr 0 champ league(s)(0)?, but doesnt change the fact that liverpool>>>>>>>>>>>submerged submarines.

Comment

my bad mr 0 champ league(s)(0)?, but doesnt change the fact that liverpool>>>>>>>>>>>submerged submarines.
                                1-1 tie vs. 4-0 womping. yes yes, its all about luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X