The Arsenal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i feel sick after watching that game.
    arsenal played shit. no creativity or star player. wenger ain't signing nobody and they got the MONEY. he and gazidis even said it.
    both PKs given against arsenal were dodgy but the second one was 100% wrong alongside the red card for koscielny.

basically arsenal sucked and ref screwed them too in the process.
    i don''t want transfers. i just want this french prick (wenger) fired!!! but we all know that won't happen so hopefully they get a defender, midfielder, and a STAR striker. without those, arsenal might struggle for a europa spot this season.

not to mention both sagna and gibbs got injured in the game and got subbed out by jenkinson and podolski (LOL this is how amazing arsenal bench is and wenger won't buy useful players) for their spots. (monreal and vermaelan are already injured) koscielny got sent off. seriously if wenger doesn't sign a defender, ima lose my shit. striker is important too. giroud has skills and can score but he's so slow and definitely is not a guy who can turn a game around like van persie could. in midfield, arsenal is sorta screwed. i just don't know what wenger sees in ramsey at ALL.

Comment

Comment

See the message: "Arsenal fans with" Most people have in their own array "to attack the team manager Arsene Wenger, Liverpool fans with" Most people have in their own array "to laugh lose at the starting line of the gunmen."

Arsenal fans calm, a defeat, does not mean anything, do not give too much pressure on Wenger.

Comment

Arsenal Records Now let Wenger worried it.
          FOOTBALL SHOPING ONLINE,footballtshirtuk.com IS YOU PARADISE.

Comment

I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

There are rumours about flamini returning, also signing benzima and di maria both from Real, also rumours about real signing suarez.
              Wenger has said that the last few days of the window is when shit will go down. So we'll have to wait and see.
              Lets see if Arsene gets our hopes up again.

Alot of injuries this season too, im not sure what the fk the fitness team is upto

Comment

@footballtshirtuk Maarten Stekelenburg would have been perfect for Arsenal's goalkeeping crisis, instead he's gone to Fulham.

Comment

The Arsenal Thread

They are after Alderweireld?

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                  CITY

Comment

The Arsenal Thread

Originally posted by Richter View Post
                    @footballtshirtuk Maarten Stekelenburg would have been perfect for Arsenal's goalkeeping crisis, instead he's gone to Fulham.
                    What about Simon Mignolet?! He's better than Stekelenburg.
                    He's also young, Liverpool is so enjoying their choice.
                    Also they should've bought Benteke, but Arsenal is too cheap..

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                    CITY

Comment

Well now we're in the champions league

Comment

Flamini returns to Arsenal but Podolski is out for 2 months.

Comment

Ozil & Viviano

Club record deal from Real Madrid

Italy international goalkeeper Emiliano Viviano joined Arsenal from Serie B side Palermo on a season-long loan

Comment

wow arsenal went out with a bang on the last day lol

viviano is an amazing signing...great goal keeper, been long overdue.....but ozil for 45 mil is wow....seems like u coulda used that for 2-3 other players to fill in your holes

Comment

What a game.

And Aaron Ramesey, he was incredible today

Comment

we're first

Comment

Working...
                                X