• Time
  • Show
Clear All

if only we can somehow get around 10 new players in january
    sigpic
    !GORA OSASUNA!

Comment

Originally posted by izadi17 View Post
      Gallas was stripped of the captaincy, fined two weeks wages and told he could look for another club
      Is that club NUFC? walla i hope.
      ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post

trust me your better off without him
        sigpic
        !GORA OSASUNA!

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post
          sure get him

Comment

Right guys Fabregas is our new Captain !!!! what do u think ???
            I think this is going to be one of wengers best ever decisions !!!....
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Barzin View Post
              Right guys Fabregas is our new Captain !!!! what do u think ???
              I think this is going to be one of wengers best ever decisions !!!....

i dont think its a good choice at all, he only done it so he wouldnt leave ... i would have chosen kolo

if only we bought some players !!!!!
              sigpic
              !GORA OSASUNA!

Comment

No man Toure hasnt been much of a regular this season and he cant make someone who might be on the bench the captain. But he would have been the second choice !!! And i personally think the captain should be a midfielder most of the time !!!
                sigpic

Comment

actually when you think about it we dont have any natural leaders in our team
                  sigpic
                  !GORA OSASUNA!

Comment

i think it is a brilliant choice to be honest.

Cesc is a leader and i dont think age should have anything to do with this decision. you can tell for the last 12 months at least that Cesc has all the charecteristics of being the captain and general of a team.

I also dont think Wenger is doing this only to keep him. Cesc seems like a loyal guy and will stick around for a long time at this club.

I feel for Toure but toure is temperamental and sometimes makes decisions that a captain wouldnt.

VERY GLAD that Almunia is not captain. WHAT A JOKE that would be.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
                      i think it is a brilliant choice to be honest.
                      Cesc is a leader and i dont think age should have anything to do with this decision. you can tell for the last 12 months at least that Cesc has all the charecteristics of being the captain and general of a team.
                      I also dont think Wenger is doing this only to keep him. Cesc seems like a loyal guy and will stick around for a long time at this club.
                      I feel for Toure but toure is temperamental and sometimes makes decisions that a captain wouldnt.
                      VERY GLAD that Almunia is not captain. WHAT A JOKE that would be.
                      you diss us for spending money on players. you wish wenger would spend money! jealous!

Comment

Fabregas will move to Barca if Arsenla don't win any trophies this season or if they continue losing.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                          Fabregas will move to Barca if Arsenla don't win any trophies this season or if they continue losing.
                          "hey i will go to barca and rot on the bench as i see xavi and iniesta play! damn i am smart!"

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                            you diss us for spending money on players. you wish wenger would spend money! jealous!
                            where in my comment that you quoted did i say i want Wenger to spend ridiculus amounts of money for players that will ONLY sell shirts, and then when we dont win a trophy i want the coach to be blamed for everything. Lets not forget i also want the president of my club to make fake promises.

Then finally, i want the private life and the politics of the club to be so public that ppl will think it is more interesting then the US Election.

wow i must be jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
                              where in my comment that you quoted did i say i want Wenger to spend ridiculus amounts of money for players that will ONLY sell shirts, and then when we dont win a trophy i want the coach to be blamed for everything. Lets not forget i also want the president of my club to make fake promises.
                              Then finally, i want the private life and the politics of the club to be so public that ppl will think it is more interesting then the US Election.
                              wow i must be jealous.
                              ok fine. keep losing 3-0 to citeh.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                                ok fine. keep losing 3-0 to citeh.
                                I would rather lose 3-0 to city then support your corrupt team.
                                I love football and everything it means. for that reason i would never support Real Madrid.

Laugh all you want but Arsenal is one of the few remaining teams that sticks to all the principles people love so much about football.

No lavish spending that eliminated all other opponents from having a chance. No government support. No foreign investor.

Yet u still arent number 1.

Give those resourced to Wenger and he would build an unbeatable team.

but becasue your backroom staff are so dispicable your team still doesnt dominate with all those resources it has that no one else does.

Comment

Working...
                                X