No announcement yet.

The Arsenal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeeees !!!!! Wenger proves everyone wrong again !!!!! Van Persie you LEGEND !!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Barzin View Post
      Yeeees !!!!! Wenger proves everyone wrong again !!!!! Van Persie you LEGEND !!!!!!
      not really i expected arsenal to beat chelsea more than vice versa lol. they are always like that. inconsistent team. but there is no way arsenal will win anything this season.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
        not really i expected arsenal to beat chelsea more than vice versa lol. they are always like that. inconsistent team. but there is no way arsenal will win anything this season.
        agreed

Comment

Originally posted by IraqiFootball View Post
          Did you bet any money on that?
          LoL, i wish i did.

I agree with the first part of your quote brother, but Wenger might focus on one or more of the cup comps now as Liverpool did in the past.
          If Liverpool could do it there is no reason why Arsenal cannot

Comment

first goal was definitley offside how does the ref not see that?

Comment

and its arsenal...arsenal fc....we're by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen!!!!

well done boys!! to beat chelsea in stamford bridge is a great achievment!!! i was going crazy after van persi's second goal!!!

Comment

Too bad Arsenal can't win smaller teams. Every game in a league is 3 points. Arsenal lose points against smaller teams but play so nice against top teams and win. I don't like that attitude. They have to play as good as they play against top teams against Small teams too.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

why even post here man ?

go back and support your overpaid players and a club who doesnt give a sh*t about football just the $$$$
                  sigpic
                  !GORA OSASUNA!

Comment

Originally posted by izadi17 View Post
                    why even post here man ?
                    go back and support your overpaid players and a club who doesnt give a sh*t about football just the $$$$
                    he posts in arsenal thread more than he does in real madrid nowadays. nothing better to do when real madrid but follow arsenals football.

milad instead of discussing about arsenal, go and discuss why Real Madrid has been 4th in the league with all those superstars of RM and how you always mention they are going to win La Liga again
                    not happening...

Comment

does any 1 have a real high-def pic of the arsenal logo? tnx in advance!

Comment

why even post here man ?
                        if you cant take constructive criticism then why the hell even post on pfdc?

Comment

if you cant take constructive criticism then why the hell even post on pfdc?

your critism is all :bs: .. like when we beat you in the summer, oh but madrid werent trying of course
                          sigpic
                          !GORA OSASUNA!

Comment

your critism is all :bs: .. like when we beat you in the summer, oh but madrid werent trying of course
                            whatever helps you sleep better at night.

Comment

whatever helps you sleep better at night.

round of applause for milad...

feel free to take a time out for yourself
                              sigpic
                              !GORA OSASUNA!

Comment

shouldn't milad be busy posting excuses to why his team lost to getafe over the weekend?

Comment

Working...
                                X