No announcement yet.

The Arsenal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good win for us today. Were FINALLY playing our fluid passing game again. Arshavin is fitting in great.

Comment

Originally posted by raminio05 View Post
      Good win for us today. Were FINALLY playing our fluid passing game again. Arshavin is fitting in great.
      luck is on your side this season. newcastle miss penalty, then while their centerback is waiting to come back in the game you utilize his exact space and score, killing the game. but i guess you guys were the better team anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
        luck is on your side this season. newcastle miss penalty, then while their centerback is waiting to come back in the game you utilize his exact space and score, killing the game. but i guess you guys were the better team anyway.
        LOL.

It shouldn't have been a penalty in the first place. And Martins didn't miss anything. Almunia saved it.

Their right back should have been SENT OFF for elbowing Arshavin in the face.

And we won 3-1 anyways, so all the luck excuses mean nothing.

You seem to be using this luck business as a crutch this season, seeing how poor your team has been.

Comment

Originally posted by raminio05 View Post
          LOL.
          It shouldn't have been a penalty in the first place. And Martins didn't miss anything. Almunia saved it.
          Their right back should have been SENT OFF for elbowing Arshavin in the face.
          And we won 3-1 anyways, so all the luck excuses mean nothing.
          You seem to be using this luck business as a crutch this season, seeing how poor your team has been.
          i said you got lucky, but i also said you deserved to win. i never said your win came because of luck. btw our team has not been poor at all. we are unbeaten in the league in the last 12 games, 11 of them victories.

Comment

Yeah we have been so "lucky" trying to cope without our best players for the whole season.

There is always luck in every thing but this Arsenal team is hot at the moment and unbeaten in 15 games. Fairly certain you need more then just luck to do that.

Comment

I think They Should Focuse more On Champions league right now and FA cup
              They have a Though game against Villarreal Soon !
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PouriAkaBarut View Post
                I think They Should Focuse more On Champions league right now and FA cup
                They have a Though game against Villarreal Soon !
                We need to stay focus on all 3 competitions to maintain form< villa can catch up we also still have Liverpool, Chelsea and Man Utd to play, so we can definitely improve our position.

Against Newcastle we should have netted more chances (all credit to Steven Taylor with his Blocks) but Van Persie practically had an open net, should of done alot better.

We have Cesc who will be back soon which is a plus i would like to see Cesc & Diaby to play in the mids and drop denilson to the bench.

Im gettting alot happier with our progress thou, been a very frustrating year

Comment

god bless fabregas, he assisted yet another goal from his return in champions league this time and what a sexy goal by adebayor to make it 1-1 at villareal. fabregas: Great vision!

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/2333568/

Comment

Legendary.

Comment

What do you Arsenal fans think of today's game? Bittersweet since Djourou got injured and we only have Toure and Silvestre as CBs...

Comment

Originally posted by nimster22 View Post
                        What do you Arsenal fans think of today's game? Bittersweet since Djourou got injured and we only have Toure and Silvestre as CBs...
                        yeah Almunia and Gallas are out and now Djourou, I hope the injury streak stops so we can end our season in a high in EPL, FA CUP, and UCL. Though I think we will do good with these players and Toure is a good CB and Silvestre is well experienced after his Man Utd. career and he also scored a goal last night.

And you gotta love Fabregas return, he's been giving Arsenal lots of hope, almost all our goals scored with his return have increased and he's been starting them all with great balls and assists too! FABREGAS SHIREH!

Highlights: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=55626311

Last edited by Farhad-7; 04-11-2009, 10:12 PM.

Comment

man how lucky is arsenal. senna will miss the next game! that means villareal is missing their 2 best players.

Comment

man how lucky is arsenal. senna will miss the next game! that means villareal is missing their 2 best players.
                            well it doesn't matter, Arsenal would have still won at home against them with Senna but now the job's just got easier.

GUNNERS!!!

Comment

Arsenal are my second favourtie team after Liverpool

please go to extra time against Chelsea in FA Cup semis, pick up some cards..so Liverpool can beat you..and then KILL FERGOUSEN'S TITLE DREAMS IN THE SECOND LAST WEEK
                              GO GUNNERS
                              DO US A FAVOR
                              MY CUZIN SAMIR NASRI

Comment

Villareal is lucky Arshavin isn't playing....
                                and Gallas, Almunia, Djourou, Clichy, Rosicky, Diaby.

Comment

Working...
                                X