The Arsenal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nimster22 View Post
    Villareal is lucky Arshavin isn't playing....
    and Gallas, Almunia, Djourou, Clichy, Rosicky, Diaby.

and Eduardo btw/

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post

and Eduardo btw/
      How could I forget EDUARDO?!

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
        man how lucky is arsenal. senna will miss the next game! that means villareal is missing their 2 best players.
        Villareal missing their 2 best players vs. Arsenal missing half of their starting 11.

Cry me a river.

Comment

Villarreal needed to at least win at home. that away goal Arsenal got is going to haunt them at the emirates.
          The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
          For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
          http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
          http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
          http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
          http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by raminio05 View Post
            Villareal missing their 2 best players vs. Arsenal missing half of their starting 11.
            Cry me a river.
            you are missing a keeper and some defenders. not the biggest problem in the world. im sure you would rather keep these injuries than have fabregas and adebayor injured.

Comment

you are missing a keeper and some defenders. not the biggest problem in the world. im sure you would rather keep these injuries than have fabregas and adebayor injured.
              Sure, but only having 2 players who can play CB left is not good... especially having only Silvestre to partner Toure.

Comment

^^^

i definitely wouldnt feel comfortable knowing silvestre was being depended on lol

good luck this year arsenal! you have my support!
                Go Cows!

Comment

Some defenders?
                  We have two of our starting four injured, and now the backup for one of those two is also injured.

Were gonna have to start with a 19 year old midfielder in defense (unless Wenger uses Eboue).

Then we also have Diaby (one of our most consistant spark plugs), Eduardo (no need to make a case for this man), and Almunia (our only experienced keeper) injured.

Also add RVP who is just coming back from injury.

Considering that we have an away goal, i would rather have a healthy defense and have Adebyor and Fab injured.

Comment

My hope is in our potent attack. It won't be easy holding Villareal to a cleansheet with this defense, however it won't be easy for them to hold us down to just one goal. Should be a good match either way.

Comment

CMON YOU GUNNERS. Let's show Villareal how it's done in Emirates and make the semis.

Comment

I have my Mid-term tomorrow during the game... My professor surprised us on Monday and told us we'll have one afterall and on Wednesday. I raised my hand and asked her if it's possible to take it earlier or later. She shockingly said no. My mind will be on the game. ARSENAL FOR CL 2009!

Comment

Originally posted by nimster22 View Post
                          I have my Mid-term tomorrow during the game... My professor surprised us on Monday and told us we'll have one afterall and on Wednesday. I raised my hand and asked her if it's possible to take it earlier or later. She shockingly said no. My mind will be on the game. ARSENAL FOR CL 2009!
                          lol you better focus on the midterm exam more than this because Arsenal will win this game 90% surely and hopefully

Comment

we will beat villareal today and lets hope no further injuries because we have a pretty big game coming up on saturday against some team called chelsea.

Comment

Nice win.

Comment

A great win for us ... Where are all the doubters now then ? lol..... bring on chelsea on saturday !!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X