The Arsenal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raminio05 View Post
    1-1 tie vs. 4-0 womping. yes yes, its all about luck.
    dont act simple. the circumstances were much different for both teams.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
      dont act simple. the circumstances were much different for both teams.
      so you shouldn't have brought it up (with the incorrect facts at that) initially.

Comment

soora..... oops your arsenal has no ammunition so youre firing blanks.
        Haha I guess that explains why we are in ucl semifinal and soorakh madrid are at home watching?

Comment

so you shouldn't have brought it up (with the incorrect facts at that) initially.
          well the 4-0 was sparked/helped by a lucky late goal so its ANOTHER discussion, not related to strength of opponent. but in the strength of opponent aspect you clearly got luckier than us by drawing villareal. just give it a rest you wont win the champions league anyway lol.

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
            Haha I guess that explains why we are in ucl semifinal and soorakh madrid are at home watching?
            we are watching it on tv off the reflection off of our shiny record breaking 9 cups, so enjoy your longer but ultimately pointless vacation.

Comment

look at the top number of posts of members in this thread. shows how much milad loves arsenal instead of worrying about his own team.

User Name Posts
              soniq 107
              milad 61
              babak_australia 56
              Farhad-7 45

Comment

Will Wenger rest his players for Liverpool game ??

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                  Will Wenger rest his players for Liverpool game ??
                  knowing wenger, he will most probably but half of it I'm guessing. Players like Eduardo, Diaby, Bendter () , Ramsey, Vela, and maybe Wilshere will be in this game as starters and subs. As Clichy might be fit by then as stated with the length of his injury for Liverpool game.

OR Wenger would rest the main players for Chelsea game and keep the 1st string after their champions league vs Villareal to play Liverpool.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                    knowing wenger, he will most probably but half of it I'm guessing. Players like Eduardo, Diaby, Bendter () , Ramsey, Vela, and maybe Wilshere will be in this game as starters and subs. As Clichy might be fit by then as stated with the length of his injury for Liverpool game.
                    OR Wenger would rest the main players for Chelsea game and keep the 1st string after their champions league vs Villareal to play Liverpool.
                    I don't think Wenger is stupid to rest players in a SEMI-FINAL game against one of his biggest rivals, chelsea. they have an 8 point gap with teh Villans so FA Cup gets the priority in my opinion in this case. However I wish Arsenal take the league seriously after 'Pool game especially the second last week at OldTrafford which could be a decisive and season defining game for Liverpool

from wednesday april 21...GO ARSENAL AND TEAR YOUR OPPONENTS APART

Comment

well the 4-0 was sparked/helped by a lucky late goal so its ANOTHER discussion, not related to strength of opponent. but in the strength of opponent aspect you clearly got luckier than us by drawing villareal.
                      No its really not another discussion. You said that if we faced a good team such as liverpool we would lose "like we did both times in the league".

It turns out that we have only played them once, and have tied them. While your team got their ass handed to them (4 lucky goals!!!!! Jeeeeez, Benitez must have been born with a penis in the shape of a four leaf clover).

just give it a rest you wont win the champions league anyway lol.
                      I would say the same about RM but its pretty obvious, as you guys already got knocked out (and humiliated) in the last round.

Bayern looks good compared to you guys.

Comment

http://goal.com/en/news/9/england/20...chester-united

cesc

Comment

its on fellas, we will beat chelsea go to the final, we will beat utd go to the final and beat who ever we have to, to take home 2 massive trophoes its our year boyzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                            look at the top number of posts of members in this thread. shows how much milad loves arsenal instead of worrying about his own team.

User Name Posts
                            soniq 107
                            milad 61
                            babak_australia 56
                            Farhad-7 45
                            its not my fault arsenal has crappy fans who post only when arsenal wins... which explains the low post count.

Comment

No its really not another discussion. You said that if we faced a good team such as liverpool we would lose "like we did both times in the league".
                              It turns out that we have only played them once, and have tied them. While your team got their ass handed to them (4 lucky goals!!!!! Jeeeeez, Benitez must have been born with a penis in the shape of a four leaf clover).
                              I would say the same about RM but its pretty obvious, as you guys already got knocked out (and humiliated) in the last round.
                              Bayern looks good compared to you guys.
                              irrelevant. why are you bringing up what you and others already said? and i already explained there were different circumstances.

bayern looks good compared to us? when was the last time bayern won 14/15 games in a WEAKER league? we won 14 out of our 15 last league games so only messiah looks good WITH us, and same with liverpool.

Comment

khoda shafaat bedeh agha. you have an excuse for everything.

14/15 games and your still second and out of the CL. Mashallah.

Comment

Working...
                                X