The Arsenal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arsenal wil beat you Manchester get ready to see ronaldo get [dirty word]
    A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

I had a dream, I woke up late for the match only to see the end. Arsenal 2-0 Manu. Van Persie celebrating and Ronaldo crying. I hope it happens

Comment

Allrite guys, the game is coming up, manchester has been playing very sexy, specially Christiano *****ando is on fire.

but arsenal has achieved alot if you look at the young players they have.

hopefully we will come out successful and shove our guns up some manchoorian united anal pipe

Comment

^^^

The great soniq is back?!?!?!

Comment

Spoke too soon eh Gunmen ?

Originally posted by soniq View Post
            Allrite guys, the game is coming up, manchester has been playing very sexy, specially Christiano *****ando is on fire.

but arsenal has achieved alot if you look at the young players they have.

hopefully we will come out successful and shove our guns up some manchoorian united anal pipe
            i suggest you stick with masturbation as always
            sigpic

Comment

hahaha 2-0 Already and Only 10mins past from the game hahahahaha KEEP ON DREAMING ArSENAL FANS , HERE WE COME ROMAAA
              sigpic

Comment

cheerio cheerio cheerioooooo

for that's why we're the Champions
                sigpic

Comment

ahhahhaha arsenal are trash

Comment

please dont trash talk in our forums.

Comment

seems there's a bomb threat at the Emirates

Comment

seems there's a bomb threat at the Emirates
                        misfiring gunner cannon perhaps ?
                        sigpic

Comment

Golasso. adios Arsenal.

Comment

i hope they sell ade he does not deserve to wear that jersey, im proud of the lads we played with a young sqaud and have achieved well this year we were unlucky today. We don't spend 100's of millions on players but we still get very good results and you cant be disappointed with that.

But MAN U fans playing like this will not win you the trophy in Rome, and i would suggest you start learning to stop relying on Ronaldo cause Danni Alves will be all over him.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Iron-Ghost View Post
                              i hope they sell ade he does not deserve to wear that jersey, im proud of the lads we played with a young sqaud and have achieved well this year we were unlucky today. We don't spend 100's of millions on players but we still get very good results and you cant be disappointed with that.

But MAN U fans playing like this will not win you the trophy in Rome, and i would suggest you start learning to stop relying on Ronaldo cause Danni Alves will be all over him.
                              unlucky ? no. outplayed ? yes.

Playing like this = winning games = fickle for you

that's rich coming from a fan whose team that havent won a SINGLE trophy for 4 seasons on the trot.
                              sigpic

Comment

it werent a penalty.... and if anything it would have been 6 or 7 nil on aggregate if almunia and luck not done it for arsenal.

Comment

Working...
                                X