Clear All

oh shi!

Comment

this expert on swiss national tv was maaaaaad pissed cuz of the red card

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
        unlucky ? no. outplayed ? yes.

Playing like this = winning games = fickle for you

that's rich coming from a fan whose team that haven't won a SINGLE trophy for 4 seasons on the trot.
        You team played the whole game on the back foot, we had the ball in your half and delivering useless cross after cross, we had the ball had the possession and sat there doing nothing.

UNLUCKY is
        Goal 1 & Goal 2

you didn't destroy us like the first game.

and mate it doesn't bother me we dont win a trophy, we dont spend money like united, liverpool, chelsea, barcelona & real madrid do, But in acouple of years you will see our trophy cabinet fill up, our midfield today was under 21 today.

We may have loss but a mighty UCL effort by such a young squad.

Comment

problem with arsenal is when their young players finally matures, they'll leave!

Comment

Originally posted by The-Iron-Ghost View Post
            You team played the whole game on the back foot, we had the ball in your half and delivering useless cross after cross, we had the ball had the possession and sat there doing nothing.
            UNLUCKY is
            Goal 1 & Goal 2
            you didn't destroy us like the first game.
            and mate it doesn't bother me we dont win a trophy, we dont spend money like united, liverpool, chelsea, barcelona & real madrid do, But in acouple of years you will see our trophy cabinet fill up, our midfield today was under 21 today.
            We may have loss but a mighty UCL effort by such a young squad.
            lol....okay

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
              lol....okay
              hey man this is the arsenal thread, right now this is for us to whinge, whine and make excuses about our crappy performances to help us get over the loss. So atleast allow us to do so!!!!!! lol

Comment

another season.... another 0 trophies for arse n anal. that face is freakishly familiar...

Comment

Originally posted by The-Iron-Ghost View Post
                  hey man this is the arsenal thread, right now this is for us to whinge, whine and make excuses about our crappy performances to help us get over the loss. So atleast allow us to do so!!!!!! lol
                  be my guest oh wait let me get the popcorn

lol jking...i understand how u must be feeling and i dont blame u u need to get rid of some of these players specially ade and that useless bendtner (and his stupid haircut) and start spending like a top 4 team.

Comment

Bendtner wasn't the problem today.

Comment

Conceded off of two counterattacks and a free kick that was won by a dive. Injuries showed today, and Arshavin's presence makes Arsenal a totally different team.

Comment

be my guest oh wait let me get the popcorn
                        lol jking...i understand how u must be feeling and i dont blame u u need to get rid of some of these players specially ade and that useless bendtner (and his stupid haircut) and start spending like a top 4 team.
                        Yeah i just want to see him buy some defenders, not just one but 2 or 3 cause we lack depth. Ade needs to go!!!!!!! we need a solid defensive mid with exprience also. He should loan out alot of the youth next year....oh and we also need to purchase Benzema lol

Comment

Originally posted by nimster22 View Post
                          Bendtner wasn't the problem today.
                          he's been the problem all season.

Comment

he's been the problem all season.
                            He's our 5th choice striker... he is not the problem. He's developing quite well. He has scored one goal less than Berbatov who you spent 30 mil on.

Comment

the truth is manchoorians deserved the win, well done!

Comment

our lack of depth showed. arsene needs to buy us a defense. 2-4 of our regular starters in defense are bench players in actuallity.

oh, and Rossetti reeeed.

Congrats ManU fans, you did actually deserve it this time.

Comment

Working...
                                X