X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
    6-2

don't hate on Arsenal niggas!

we've scored the most goals in EPL. Gunners RAPE.

we might not be top but we sure going up. 15 points with extra game in hand.

fabregas was brilliant. 4 assist and one goal. vermaelan has a strikers shot.
    GO GUNNERS!!!
    nothing more good then an Arsenal domination while still playing football that is just awesome to watch.

I think today i saw Fabregas put in one of the greatest performances by a player i have ever seen. He makes it look so easy and effortless..

Gunner FOR LIFE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
      6-2

don't hate on Arsenal niggas!

we've scored the most goals in EPL. Gunners RAPE.

we might not be top but we sure going up. 15 points with extra game in hand.

fabregas was brilliant. 4 assist and one goal. vermaelan has a strikers shot.
      GO GUNNERS!!!
      Last season we were expecting this young talented team to mature and now you see the result, they are scoring like crazy.
      The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
      For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
      http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
      http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
      http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

^
        but they chocked against man u and man city.
        lets see how they do against chelsea, spurs, liverpool.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

6-2! hell yeah!
          barcelona & arsenal, my favorite teams. i hope both do well this season.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

^^^.

Comment

I Really enjoyed Watching it , But Its missing Part 5 !
              sigpic

Comment

Arsenal have just equalised against Everton! 2-2 and into stoppage time...

Comment

everton domianted arsenal and should have won, cahill the aussie totally owned arsenal and gallas

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

lol arsenal outclassed bolton and should have won 5-0.

penalty didn't give 2 suspicious penalties and one obvious. either way I didn't care because I knew sooner or later arsenal score score some and win.

FABREGAS IS BACK IN THEEEEE HOUSE.

Comment

1st and 2nd half highlights:

Comment

JUst found out today that the guy who took me to watch my first and only Arsenal game up close and personal (premiership in the UK) passed away yesterday in Leicester.

His name was Siamak and had been an Arsenal fan since 1959. May he rest in peace. Hope the Gunners will win this one for you
                        ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                        Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                        Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                        forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

^I am sorry to hear about that. May he rest in peace.
                          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

top of the table, top of the table oley oley oleyyyyyyy!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                              ^I am sorry to hear about that. May he rest in peace.
                              thank you
                              ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                              Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                              Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                              forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Working...
                              X