The Arsenal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

playing vs 10 men helps.
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
      playing vs 10 men helps.
      does but, in most cases teams tighten up them backline and play for a draw when they are reduced to 10 men....instead Mancini thought he was smarter then that and got punished.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Iron-Ghost View Post
        does but, in most cases teams tighten up them backline and play for a draw when they are reduced to 10 men....instead Mancini thought he was smarter then that and got punished.

Comment

even though im an arsenal fan, man city played really well and didnt deserve to lose so bad.. and fabianski denied them a couple of sure goals! wicked game tho! very effective arsenal team. Go Gunners!
          sigpicPrepare For Glory!

Comment

Arsenal Vs Newcastle Carling cup highlights

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...mp=vid_OEV_P_P
            sigpic

Comment

^watched that game. what a goal by bentner. and Newcastles defence is like a bridge made of toothpicks.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                ^watched that game. what a goal by bentner. and Newcastles defence is like a bridge made of toothpicks.
                yeah it was a class finish!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                  I know, our 19 year old defender thomas Kadar & the reserves against Bentner & co, funny how they can't do shit when our big boys show up.

As much as I love Arsenals style I'm starting to get annoyed by all the unnecessary diving & conning refs! You don't need it.
                  ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

I was at the Emirates for the Chelsea game and loved every second of it, but since then things seem to have gone downhill

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Alborz View Post
                      I was at the Emirates for the Chelsea game and loved every second of it, but since then things seem to have gone downhill
                      they are about to go more downhill in February

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Shayan i am glad we are playing you, i think a CL exit will be good for us (i was hoping a FA cup exit). Reality is we arent going to when the CL with this squad so why stay in it for longer, but on top of that i dont think Barca are going to have easy games if its a full strength Arsenal side.

Im trying to set up a trip to london for the Arsenal v Man U in march, just waiting for it to be confirmed and not rescheduled due to cup ties.

Comment

Arsenal v Wigan Footy Tube
                          Let's get this thread started again fellow gooners!

Comment

despite a disappointing season, i was able to turn it around for myself as a fan as i flew from Sydney to London to watch the gunners beat Man Utd and it was un ****ing beleiveable to witness the derby...im so far 2/2 this season at the emirates..(September watched Arsenal 4 - 1 Bolton).

Wenger says that he is going to sign players and knows what the squad needs, what your thoughts fellow gooners?

Comment

My thoughts are..

Typical Arsenal season.. So much expectations, but really never deliver.

Whats your worst moment?

1- 2-0 up home vs ur local rivals, but losing it 2-3?
                              2- losing 1-0 to a 'rugby' team (ipswich) at carling cup (semi final first leg)
                              3- 4-0 up vs newcastle, but messing it up and ends 4-4
                              4- not having a shot on target vs barca (2nd leg)
                              5- losing in the carling cup final vs birmingham.
                              6- losing to two new promoted teams at HOME in league (lost to newcastle and WBA)
                              I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Arsenal should get Eden Hazard, a player that suites them!

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                                CITY

Comment

Working...
                                X