X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arsenal will rise again

Comment

Guys we are like persepolis now

one things for sure, we're good at scoring we actually socred 6 in todays game!
      Last edited by soniq; 09-17-2011, 06:56 PM.

Comment

I'm so glad I missed the 2nd half by going out to do shopping.

Comment

Any links to the game vs shrewsbury?

Comment

Originally posted by AliOlia View Post
            Any links to the game vs shrewsbury?
            You can watch some extended highlights

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H5JIY55E

Comment

Comment

update for the fans

published: July 4, 2012 - 4:03 pm

You guys, the fans, have of course the right to disagree with my view and decision and i will always respect your opinions.
                i love the club and the fans, no matter what happens. I have grown up and became a man during my time with arsenal fc. Everybody at the club and the fans have always supported me over the years and i have always given my all (and more) on and off the pitch. I am very proud of being part of this fantastic club for the last 8 years. As soon as mr. Gazidis is back from his 2-week holiday in america further meetings will follow and i will update you if and when there are more developments.
                robin van persie
                Source

Comment

^

If Arsenal have any business acumen, they will sell him right now and cash in (before injuries and a devastating loss of form next season)...they should act now before his departure for nothing next year this time when his contract is up.

Comment

I just know without persie and without a serious replacement Arsenal is done for.
                    Without his goals last season Arsenal would have finished 16th in the table (Thats a fact by the way, not making it up).

Comment

Fabregas Nasri and Henry all left and nothing major happened.
                      I like RVP. He should go to Juve or Barca.

Comment

who remembers RVP's epic fail vs denmark? I lole'd
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Van Persie's letter to Arsenal fans in full
                          The captain has confirmed that he will not sign a new deal at the Emirates, claiming that he and Arsene Wenger 'in many aspects disagree on the way Arsenal FC should move forward'
                          The letter from Robin Van Persie to the Arsenal fans in full, taken from the player's official website:

"This is an update for the fans about my current situation. I have kept quiet all this time out of respect and loyalty for the club and as agreed with Mr. Gazidis and Mr. Wenger, but since there is so much speculation in the media, I think it is fair for you guys to know what's really going on at the moment.
                          "As announced earlier this year I had a meeting with the Boss and Mr. Gazidis after the season.

"This was a meeting about the club's future strategy and their policy. Financial terms or a contract have not been discussed, since that is not my priority at all.

"I personally have had a great season but my goal has been to win trophies with the team and to bring the club back to its glory days.

"Out of my huge respect for Mr. Wenger, the players and the fans I don't want to go into any details, but unfortunately in this meeting it has again become clear to me that we in many aspects disagree on the way Arsenal FC should move forward.

"I've thought long and hard about it, but I have decided not to extend my contract.

"You guys, the fans, have of course the right to disagree with my view and decision and I will always respect your opinions.

"I love the club and the fans, no matter what happens. I have grown up and became a man during my time with Arsenal FC.

"Everybody at the club and the fans have always supported me over the years and I have always given my all (and more) on and off the pitch.

"I am very proud of being part of this fantastic club for the last 8 years. As soon as Mr. Gazidis is back from his 2-week holiday in America further meetings will follow and I will update you if and when there are more developments."
                          sigpic

Comment

Re: The Arsenal Thread

What's new boys

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                              What's new boys
                              Nothing, we wanna buy ur laurent k0scielny
                              Originally posted by siavasharian
                              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                                Nothing, we wanna buy ur laurent k0scielny
                                hah. everybody wants a piece of us.

Arsenal trio set to leave the Club

Andrey Arshavin, Denilson and Sebastien Squillaci will leave the Club when they come to the end of their contracts on June 30, and Arsenal would like to take this opportunity to thank them for their contribution and wish them well for the future.
                                Arshavin made 144 appearances for Arsenal, scoring 31 times over the course of five seasons. He netted four times in the 4-4 draw with Liverpool at Anfield in April 2009 during an excellent debut season in England. Despite limited first-team opportunities in recent times, he has continued to contribute, providing five assists and one goal in his 11 appearances during 2012/13.
                                A vastly experienced player, the 32-year-old has 74 caps for Russia, for whom he played a key role at Euro 2008 and 2012. He was named Russian Footballer of the Year in 2006.
                                Denilson, who joined from Sao Paulo in 2006, has spent the past two seasons on loan at his boyhood club in the Brasileirao. The 25-year-old represented Arsenal on 153 occasions from 2006 to 2011. He made 51 appearances in a standout 2008/09 campaign, featuring in all but one Premier League game.
                                Squillaci leaves Arsenal after three years with the Club, having signed from Sevilla in summer 2010. The Frenchman, who has 21 caps for his country, was a regular in his opening season with the Club, featuring 32 times in 2010/11. His first-team opportunities have been limited in the last two terms.
                                Everyone at Arsenal would like to wish Andrey, Denilson and Sebastien all the very best.

Comment

Working...
                                X