No announcement yet.

The Arsenal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see Arsenal winning the league this season either. It will be between City and Chelsea.

Just look at Arsenal's schedule in the new few month
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
      I don't see Arsenal winning the league this season either. It will be between City and Chelsea.

Just look at Arsenal's schedule in the new few month
      This is cliche but just take it one game at a time and Bayern doesn't worry me that is for CL not the EPL. If we win it's a bonus. That schedule is tough but we still have a shot at this and I definatly expect at least a top 3 finish. We should be adding a good striker soon all we need is a few defensive backs.
      It's Persian Gulf you Pan Arabists. Congratulations Michigan State Spartans 2014 Rose Bowl Champions. Go Arsenal football.

Comment

Its going to be tough to hold off Many City that team is stacked!

Comment

Originally posted by Beeza View Post
          Its going to be tough to hold off Many City that team is stacked!
          Man City is stacked that is the only team that worries me but Arsenal surpassed my expectations this year. I thought we were going to have a tough time to finish in the top four. We need to address a few issues. We need a key striker and a few defensive backs and we should be set. I would love to see Lewandowski(spelling) the dude from Dortmund.
          It's Persian Gulf you Pan Arabists. Congratulations Michigan State Spartans 2014 Rose Bowl Champions. Go Arsenal football.

Comment

Originally posted by GermanPersian View Post
            Man City is stacked that is the only team that worries me but Arsenal surpassed my expectations this year. I thought we were going to have a tough time to finish in the top four. We need to address a few issues. We need a key striker and a few defensive backs and we should be set. I would love to see Lewandowski(spelling) the dude from Dortmund.
            He's already signed for Bayern. Starts there at end of current season.
            Current rumours are Draxler, and some Barca players (Tilo ?)

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
              He's already signed for Bayern. Starts there at end of current season.
              Current rumours are Draxler, and some Barca players (Tilo ?)

Comment

arsenal might sign julian draxler. ill be so happy if he signs; kid's beast!

this is his full dribble from that famous Vine:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

duh.. what happened ?

hear the news that Liverpool had offered the ear biting fellow in exchange of Walcott and $65 million Pounds last summer but wenger didn't go for it.

Comment

5-1 loss, what a shitshow

Comment

Ouchie!

that was right after Liverpool game..

this one is before.. lmfao..

Comment

Piers Morgan @piersmorgan
                        Follow

This is the moment our season collapsed. It's about the usual time. AAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH.

dayum they play Man U on wed ?
                        wowowee

Comment

anyone going tonight to the match?
                          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

11 days and our first competitive match of the season is under way.

Transfer Ins

First Team
                            CF/RW Mathieu Debuchy Calum ChambersDavid OspinaYouth
                            DF Elias Chatzitheodoridis from Mas Kallitheakos
                            MF England Ben Sheaf - From West Ham United
                            GK Hugo Keto From HJK Helsinki
                            MF Georgios Spanoudakis from Barcelona

Rumours

The rumours are still floating around about Arsenal going in for

Comment

Ospina and Sanchez! DAAAMN!

Comment

LOOOOOL Bye Bye Arsenal

Comment

Working...
                                X