No announcement yet.

The Arsenal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol they actually thought they were gonna pull a united and with the EL for CL qualification

Comment

LOOOOOOOL jamesh kon Arsenal you said #WegnerOut and you still aren't winning games

Must just be Arsenal DNA

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        LOOOOOOOL jamesh kon Arsenal you said #WegnerOut and you still aren't winning games

Must just be Arsenal DNA
        We played one game... against Man City...

Just wait till Torreira is starting

Comment

Even though Arsenal lost the first two matches and how some people are going mad about the losses im not worried and I actually liked the way Arsenal played and looks like a lot of promise for the season. The first match against City was always going to be tough and I dont think anyone expected a win barring a freak result. The second one was a little "easier" to get point from and I dont think Arsenal were bad at all. If only Auba, Mkhi could have finished their easy chances then there would have been a point in the bag or if Lacazette didnt pass the ball back to Chelsea player atleast which resulted in the third goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            We played one game... against Man City...

Just wait till Torreira is starting
            Not looking forward to facing Arsenal at all today! Khoda ram koneh!

Comment

https://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...ustafi-4286915

Fenerbahce in loan talks with Arsenal for Mustafi

Comment

Looks like Arsenal are getting Philippe Countinho O_O YA ALLAH!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  Looks like Arsenal are getting Philippe Countinho O_O YA ALLAH!
                  I've been so out of touch with Arsenal lately, but damn that would be a nice coup along with Pepe. Unfortunately, our defense is desperately bad...

Would love to sign Nathan Ake...

Comment

Anyone here going watch today’s match? Why don’t people comment on/follow Foreign Football threads like they used to? Especially the major teams...

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      Anyone here going watch today’s match? Why don’t people comment on/follow Foreign Football threads like they used to? Especially the major teams...
                      too busy with school bro lol

Comment

Good ebening.

Comment

Not a surprise that Emery has been sacked. I wonder if Poch will come in before Man Utd get him.

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                            Not a surprise that Emery has been sacked. I wonder if Poch will come in before Man Utd get him.
                            I hear Arsenal are trying to get Nuno Espírito Santo as well as spicy, will be interesting to see. Surprised Ole is not sacked yet after his 2-1 loss to Astana.

Comment

Mikel Arteta

Comment

I think Ødegaard can be a good signing for Arsenal. Obviously not in the same tier as Özil despite media referring to him as an Özil replacement, but at least he will bring creativity and quality to the side. He matured as a player from his loan at Real Sociedad.

Norway will seriously be a good team in the future with them having their golden generation with many of their players reaching their prime. They will even be better than their neighbors Sweden looking at the talents they are producing... Look at Norway's talents: Haaland (Dortmund), Hauge (AC Milan), Berge (Sheffield Utd), Ødegaard (Real Madrid), Ager (Celtic), and Sørloth (Leipzig) to name a few. I am not even going to include talents like Evjen or Pedersen.

Comment

Working...
                                X