No announcement yet.

The Arsenal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a RM fan, I hope Arsenal fans are patient. Odegaard hasn't been the same since he injured his knee in the second half of last season.

Comment

Official.

Comment

Not so long ago, Arsenal was battling relegation now they fighting for CL spot. Every single signing this summer has been bang on. Credit to Arteta and his scouts.

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
          Not so long ago, Arsenal was battling relegation now they fighting for CL spot. Every single signing this summer has been bang on. Credit to Arteta and his scouts.
          Agreed.

Arsenal really gave us a game on the weekend! That Ramsdale keeper, HOLY $%!@!!! I still cannot believe that save he made on the Maddison freekick... Stopped a likely comeback. His distribution was immense throughout the whole match. Tomiyasu (guy who made a mockery Azmoun at AC 2019), Ben White (solid at playing from the back), Nuno Tavares (promising LB), Lokonga (promising talent from Anderlecht), and making Ødegaard's transfer permanent are all well played moves by Arteta and his crew.

Credit where credit's due to Arteta. I thought he'd be the first manager to get the sack, but he's definitely changed things around the club (arguably for the better)!

Comment

Working...
          X