• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babak_australia
    no one can think we are a one man team
    with the likes of RVP, Cesc, Toure, Gallas, Hleb and Gilberto
    how could anyone think that??
    Henry is just the leader of the pack.
    Hleb is soo dirty... ive never liked hiim....

Mahdavikia was having a fantastic game untill he came with that purely terrible tackle...

Poor Mahdavikia....See the guys luck??!! as soon as he has a good game sumone like Hleb comes nd riiids in it all

Comment

fellow gunners and fans of the gunners, the game vs. bolton is coming up, game torrent and live stream link will be posted here 2marow morning.

plz keep live updates out of this thread

long live the Arsenal

Comment

LIve stream for bolton vs. Arsenal:
        http://www.myp2p.eu/Matches/Match3.htm

Comment

Sorry gooners, Faye scored 1-nil to the wanderers.

Comment

Interesting.

Nicolas Anelka finally opened his Premiership campaign with a brace against former club Arsenal.
            sigpic

Comment

long story short, we got owned, we got owned by a player that we bought for 0.5 million and sold 23 million.

hats off to bolton for the beautiful game, all 3 goals were magnificent, but anelkas second was offside.

Comment

Originally posted by soniq
                long story short, we got owned, we got owned by a player that we bought for 0.5 million and sold 23 million.

hats off to bolton for the beautiful game, all 3 goals were magnificent, but anelkas second was offside.
                yah that was a huge bummer

Comment

ha ha ha Fulham 2 -1 Arsenal Fulham should have won 5-1 i want to know whats wengers excuse "oh we were very good and we are just too good they are cheats we can stil catch manutd or chelsea" wa***r
                  but van persies goal was really good

Comment

where are arsenal fans?

Comment

yes nosferatu, what?
                      yes arsenal has been dissapoiting recently.....not on top form.

Comment

Originally posted by soniq
                        yes nosferatu, what?
                        yes arsenal has been dissapoiting recently.....not on top form.

chill out man.... i was happy because i live in north london 3 min away from Arsenals new Emarat staduim i am manutd fan i have to deal with Arsenal fans getting drunk and singing, i have to travel for 30 min to go to pub that doesnt show arsenal game.. and also i hate Wenger probably you hate Fergie... sorry if i was out of order

Comment

Originally posted by nosferatu
                          chill out man.... i was happy because i live in north london 3 min away from Arsenals new Emarat staduim i am manutd fan i have to deal with Arsenal fans getting drunk and singing, i have to travel for 30 min to go to pub that doesnt show arsenal game.. and also i hate Wenger probably you hate Fergie... sorry if i was out of order
                          lol i wasnt angry or mad about anything u said, i was just agreeing that arsenal reed in that game so its all good
                          i'd love to live where i can deal with arsenal fans getting drunk and singing.....
                          i dont hate fergie that much, he's a good coach and i respect him for that.
                          ------------------------------------------

video: 512x288 XviD @ 700kbps
                          audio: mp3 @ 128kbps

Smaller res than the usual caps to keep file size down.

HERE

WARNING-SPOILERS ON THE GAME BELOW THIS LINE!!!!

Arsenal 3-0 Tottenham
                          FTArsenal [3 - 0] Tottenham H.
                          20'[1 - 0]E.S. Adebayor

31'

B. Assou-Ekotto

42'[2 - 0]G. Silva (pen.)

70'
                          G. Silva

71'

J. Jenas

72'[3 - 0]G. Silva (pen.)
                          Didnt see the game but looks like gilberto is a good penalty taker, no sign of henry goals in this game

Comment

Ok guys we advanced to next round of champions league witha 0-0 draw against porto at their home.

here is the game for the interested ones:
                            Full Game English Commentary H264 961kbps 724MB

Here OR Here

credits to FBTZ.com

Comment

Guys sunday is the day!
                              We showed manchester and liverpool who's their daddies, can we take Chelsea to skool too? we just have to wait and see! ladies and gents 11 AM sunday eastern time is the day to watch an excting game for all football fans:

Chelsea v Arsenal

Comment

i am arsenal fan for one day... go arsenal

Comment

Working...
                                X