No announcement yet.

The Arsenal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal! Van Persie!

Comment

93 2-1 Thierry Henry DAmn you HENRY DAMN YOU!

Comment

Goallllllllll Henry!!!

Comment

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenry! OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

THIERRY HENRY
            enough said

Comment

HENRY SCORES.. PARTYYY AT MY HOUSE!!!

Heesham, what happened to that 6-1?

Comment

Damn

enough said
                sigpic

Comment

Nice match..
                  i donno y i am supporting Arsenal all the time in the english league but..
                  great performance
                  by both teams!

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
                    Damn
                    enough said

Soniq, respect!

Comment

this has been the happiest moment of 2007 for me.
                      on the first goal a spark of brilliance from henry with that spectacular flick to vanpersie.......respek to vanpersieeeeeee
                      and on the second goal what a header by nobody other than THIERRY HENRY.... mesle gooshkoob toopo to darvaze manchester kooboond.

finally respect to manchester united who also played a beautiful game and contributed to the entertainment.

Comment

Full credit to Arsenal for those two goals, although they didnt play that better than United did, so fair enough for Arsenal winning.

Congrats Arsenal fans and Soniq too.....but the bottom line for all Chelsea fans is we are still 6 points ahead
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by soniq
                          this has been the happiest moment of 2007 for me.
                          on the first goal a spark of brilliance from henry with that spectacular flick to vanpersie.......respek to vanpersieeeeeee
                          and on the second goal what a header by nobody other than THIERRY HENRY.... mesle gooshkoob toopo to darvaze manchester kooboond.

finally respect to manchester united who also played a beautiful game and contributed to the entertainment.

And yes indeed, props to Man U. Great match, one of the best i have seen this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
                            Full credit to Arsenal for those two goals, although they didnt play that better than United did, so fair enough for Arsenal winning.

Congrats Arsenal fans and Soniq too.....but the bottom line for all Chelsea fans is we are still 6 points ahead
                            Hey, both teams played great, the ref denied us obvious chances a few times.. but we were both pretty much on the same level.. in the end, though, the cooler and better team won

Comment

Goal videos
                              http://persianfootball.com/forums/sh...d.php?p=586824

I stopped watching after 80 minutes because I thought the score wouldn't change

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad
                                Goal videos
                                http://persianfootball.com/forums/sh...d.php?p=586824

I stopped watching after 80 minutes because I thought the score wouldn't change
                                thanks. seemed like it was a very exciting match to watch... all goals were nice. i so wished it would show it here.

Comment

Working...
                                X