No announcement yet.

The Arsenal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice comeback by Arsenal, but honestly they wont win the EPL so I dont see the significance of this win...although its better than a draw obviously.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
      Nice comeback by Arsenal, but honestly they wont win the EPL so I dont see the significance of this win...although its better than a draw obviously.
      Its significant, in terms of keeping in top 4.

Comment

I love you Arsenal, and I will always cheer you on, when you are not playing chelsea.

Comment

how sweet it is to beat Man U twice in the same year.
          LOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia
            how sweet it is to beat Man U twice in the same year.
            LOOOOOOOOOL
            it's as sweet as it gets

Comment

Great stuff by Arsenal..
              Deserved the win!!..
              Officially My fav club i ELP Only!!

Repk!

Comment

thank you for beating manchester united

Comment

Originally posted by Aryaan21
                  I love you Arsenal, and I will always cheer you on, when you are not playing chelsea.
                  Lool yeah im sure you would cheer them on if they were top of the league

Comment

Originally posted by Pali
                    Lool yeah im sure you would cheer them on if they were top of the league
                    LOL yeah I'm sure you have a life my pali friend, by looking for each of my posts daily and trying to respond to them individually

Comment

Originally posted by Aryaan21
                      LOL yeah I'm sure you have a life my pali friend, by looking for each of my posts daily and trying to respond to them individually
                      its the second time i respond to your posts..so would you support arsenal in every game except against chelsea if they were top of the league?

Comment

Uh sorry Pali, if you cant answer the question yourself, well

Comment

Good win by the gunners.
                          I still think that arsenal is the best team in England.
                          If someone disagrees with me then check there games with the big 3.
                          Beat Liverpool 3 times this season, beat Man United 2 times and got an away point with chelsea and wil probably beat them at home.
                          Im happy we got a point with them away, but they'll probably beat us in St James' Park.
                          ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by roy
                            Good win by the gunners.
                            I still think that arsenal is the best team in England.
                            If someone disagrees with me then check there games with the big 3.
                            Beat Liverpool 3 times this season, beat Man United 2 times and got an away point with chelsea and wil probably beat them at home.
                            Im happy we got a point with them away, but they'll probably beat us in St James' Park.
                            the best team right now Jan 23, is Man U, not even a question, and just by beating top teams, does not mean u are the best.Ties against Man City at home and losses to Shef United do not make you the best team. However, they still have the best player and play the most exciting football.

Comment

arsenal Fans Are U Reaedyyyyyyyyyyyy????

Arsenal v Bolton

Sunday 28 January
                              Kick-off: 1600 GMT

Arsenal and Bolton are facing each other in the FA Cup for the third season running. The Gunners were on route to winning the trophy in 2004-05, when they won 1-0 in the quarter-finals at Highbury with a third minute goal from Fredrik Ljungberg. Last season at this same fourth round stage, Bolton won 1-0 at the Reebok with a score from Stylianos Giannakopoulis six minutes from time. This is the 10th time the pair have been drawn against each other in the oldest, and arguably the greatest knock-out competition in world club football, and Arsenal lead 5-4.

Arsenal
                              The Gunners have a proud unbeaten record to defend at the Emirates Stadium, and were on a five-match winning run home and away, until Tottenham held their youngsters to a 2-2 draw in the first leg of the Carling Cup semi-final at White Hart Lane on Wednesday night. That winning streak included dispatching FA Cup holders Liverpool in the last round, 1-3 at Anfield, and following that three days later with a 3-6 League Cup triumph on the same ground. (BBC)

New injuries:
                              Hleb, Eboue

Bolton
                              Bolton has become something of a bogey side for Arsenal, having lost once to them in seven League and Cup meetings. But all four of their victories in that seven-match sequence have been at the Reebok. That includes this seasons League fixture on 25 November when Nicolas Anelka scored twice against his former club in a 3-1 victory. However the Trotters have not won at the home of the north Londoners since a 1-3 triumph after extra time in an FA Cup fourth round replay on 9 February 1994, when Jason McAteer, John McGinlay and Andy Walker scored their goals. (BBC)

Arsenal

* 24 Almunia
                              * 31 Hoyte
                              * 05 Toure
                              * 06 Senderos
                              * 22 Clichy
                              * 32 Walcott
                              * 04 Fabregas
                              * 16 Flamini
                              * 07 Rosicky
                              * 14 Henry
                              * 25 Adebayor

Substitutes

* 21 Poom,
                              * 02 Diaby,
                              * 09 Julio Baptista,
                              * 15 Denilson,
                              * 30 Aliadiere

Bolton

* 22 Jaaskelainen
                              * 02 Hunt
                              * 25 Faye
                              * 05 Meite
                              * 11 Gardner
                              * 14 Davies
                              * 04 Nolan
                              * 08 Campo
                              * 06 Speed
                              * 07 Giannakopoulos
                              * 39 Anelka

Substitutes

* 12 Walker,
                              * 09 Pedersen,
                              * 16 Teymourian,
                              * 20 Vaz Te,
                              * 23 Tal

Ref: M Dean

Comment

Notice walcott in starting 11 and lehman not in goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X