X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beckham axed for friendly vs Greece

whats up with this news coming from the decision of England's new skipper

wrong forum...i'm moving this
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

can you please elaborate?

Comment

i thought greece were banned from playing international matches???

Comment

Originally posted by nyc3469
          can you please elaborate?
          Steve Mclaren (spelling?) didn't invite Beckham to his squad for the match aganist Grease

Comment

Theo Walcott didn't invited to

Comment

Originally posted by fashionista17
              i thought greece were banned from playing international matches???
              this changed a long time ago - the ban was uplifted and this friendly WILL take place
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Looks like Becks' international career is over, i think its very stupid of mclaren and he probably had a personal problem with beckham cause becks can change a match on his own, i think he sitll has it. Maclaren said that he was looking to change things over a long term and beckham didnt fit into his plans, but the door was open and if becks kept trying he'd get recalled. I think beckham will retire from international football.
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

lol, first in the interview he said the door is closed ,immediatly after while smiling he said its open.

Comment

i think its good, since i hate england, and beckhams behind all their goals its great news.

he's only in teh squad for his set peices and crosses.

Comment

He should have been cut along time ago.
                      The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood
                        He should have been cut along time ago.
                        yeeeeeeeeeeees
                        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/stor...46?FSO2&ATT=MA

~~ Beckham (31 years old) made 94 appearances for England - he was captain for 58. ~~
                          sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

its propesterous Beckham is a very well known all-star for a reason their is should still be a place for him even if only as a sign of respect even though i think if he tries he stilll has it

Comment

apparently McClaren said in papers (i heard this on sky sports news on fox soccer channel) that "Gerrard is my new wing man" after he was asked who would play on right midfield... a reporter asked him abotu Lennon, he said the winger had as good as a shot as anybody else who is selected but he has Gerrard in mind for right midfield, im thinking he will probably use Lampard as central attacking midfield and also Hargreaves or Carrick after carrick returns from injury as a more reserved defensive holding midfielder...

Comment

Working...
                              X