Embarassing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Embarassing

Man, I want to know what they are wearing unter their chossari and manto.
    Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
    http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Not at all, man, not at all. I am kinda proud of them.

Comment

THEY DID A GREAT JOB AND YOU SHOULD BE PROUD.....BUT YOU GOT TO ADMIT....IT'S VERY EMBARASSING... IRANIAN GOV. AND POLITICS, WHAT CAN I SAYne word HEZBOLHAIIIII

Comment

Whats embarrasing is people like you who draw attention away from their achievement to promote their own political/religious message.

How do you know they are not devote muslim women? Do you have any proof that they are not, and who are you to judge other people anyway?
        The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Vay vay, bebakh sheed agha.... By the term Hezbollah, i meant the "kesafat" iranian Govt. and poltics that are exerting "hejab,...etc" and not letting the Iraninan people have there freedom, [U]im not saying the women are hezbollah's [/U, im saying the Iraninan Govt. are Hezbolah(lotfan, think before you write). If, like you said, the LADIE'S are strict Muslim women, then i can understand, but i doubt that(look at the picture with them holding there medals). Also, i never judged them, AND DON'T GIVE ME THAT MUSLIM **** , I NEVER BROUGHT UP THE SUBJECT ABOUT RELIGIONS IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOUR LIKE THE REST OF THE IDIOTS WHO DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT THE CRUELTY OF THE IRANIAN GOVT. .
          Iranian people want freedom, aren't i right?
          Last edited by fsec; 12-13-2005, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Kudos and more power to them for their attempt at normality under such harsh and strict conditions.

Mr Khabalood, you are indeed right in that they could be strict muslims. If so then good luck to them, but how do you explain that ALL of them are in these form of attire? Does it mean that they are ALL staunch muslims? If not, then why are they forced to rig out this way? If yes, then it clearly implies that only strict muslims have a chance to partake of and be given the opportunities that should be available to all.

Eitherway, at best imposition and discrimination, and at worst religious extremism and intolerance.

Good luck to these brave women who still manage to maintain some form of dignity under these atrocious 1500 year old conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by fsec
              Kudos and more power to them for their attempt at normality under such harsh and strict conditions.
              Mr Khabalood, you are indeed right in that they could be strict muslims. If so then good luck to them, but how do you explain that ALL of them are in these form of attire? Does it mean that they are ALL staunch muslims? If not, then why are they forced to rig out this way? If yes, then it clearly implies that only strict muslims have a chance to partake of and be given the opportunities that should be available to all.
              Eitherway, at best imposition and discrimination, and at worst religious extremism and intolerance.
              Good luck to these brave women who still manage to maintain some form of dignity under these atrocious 1500 year old conditions.
              Absolutely

Comment

Originally posted by CULOOCHE
                Vay vay, bebakh sheed agha.... By the term Hezbollah, i meant the "kesafat" iranian Govt. and poltics that are exerting "hejab,...etc" and not letting the Iraninan people have there freedom, [U]im not saying the women are hezbollah's [/U, im saying the Iraninan Govt. are Hezbolah(lotfan, think before you write). If, like you said, the LADIE'S are strict Muslim women, then i can understand, but i doubt that(look at the picture with them holding there medals). Also, i never judged them, AND DON'T GIVE ME THAT MUSLIM **** , I NEVER BROUGHT UP THE SUBJECT ABOUT RELIGIONS IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOUR LIKE THE REST OF THE IDIOTS WHO DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT THE CRUELTY OF THE IRANIAN GOVT. .
                Iranian people want freedom, aren't i right?
                your basing whether or not they are muslim on them giving the peace sign. Thats just ridiculous, stop spreading stereotypes about muslim women. As you can see you are still judging them, based on ubsurd criteria such as them giving a peace sign.

Also you did bring up the subject of religions, if you cannot see that it just proves how much of an idiot you are, not I. Oh btw thanks for telling everyone on the board about the government. I'm sure nobody knew these things prior to your post.

Comment

Well there is of course no way for me to know for certain, however, Iran is a majority Shia muslim nation, so it is conceivable that at the very least the large majority of the participants are muslim. As for the others it is not uncommon to find in any nation in the world that the rights of minorities get abused. Sad, but true.

Also your last comment is just insulting. I know many muslim women who are alot more dignified than their non-believing counter parts. Roosary doesn't equal a loss of dignity. In fact for the large majority of muslims it gives them dignity. Stop spreading stereotypes.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood
                    Well there is of course no way for me to know for certain, however, Iran is a majority Shia muslim nation, so it is conceivable that at the very least the large majority of the participants are muslim. As for the others it is not uncommon to find in any nation in the world that the rights of minorities get abused. Sad, but true.
                    Also your last comment is just insulting. I know many muslim women who are alot more dignified than their non-believing counter parts. Roosary doesn't equal a loss of dignity. In fact for the large majority of muslims it gives them dignity. Stop spreading stereotypes.
                    Non believeing? How did you come to that conclusion? What makes you think that muslims are the only believers? It could very well be the other way round.

Rights of minorities gets abused? So? Accept it? In that case you have no right to say anything about what happens to muslims in Europe or Israel. The Palestinians are a minority in the state of Israel so they can be abused. Is that it? According to your logic, it is.

Those female athlete in Iran have shown tremendous courage to break the yoke of oppression imposed upon them so mercilessly by a bunch of backward regressing excuse for humankind.

Comment

Embarassing it is...as well as courageous at the same time

ya roo sari ya too sari !..

I would love to give a hard Too Sari to those who advocate regime's actions in enforcing strict religious laws on poor fellow Iranians, particularly on our women ...

One day we will rid ourselves from all this bull crap...

One Day !
                      Last edited by Mr.Click; 12-13-2005, 12:18 PM.

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                      به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Non believeing? How did you come to that conclusion? What makes you think that muslims are the only believers? It could very well be the other way round.
                        Rights of minorities gets abused? So? Accept it? In that case you have no right to say anything about what happens to muslims in Europe or Israel. The Palestinians are a minority in the state of Israel so they can be abused. Is that it? According to your logic, it is.
                        Those female athlete in Iran have shown tremendous courage to break the yoke of oppression imposed upon them so mercilessly by a bunch of backward regressing excuse for humankind.
                        Non believer equals anyone who is not muslim, chrisitan or jew. I could go more in depth about this but it would involve different schools of though and alot of time. I was writing in the context of the believing muslim vs the woman who doesn't believe in any God.

I said the rights of minorities get abused in every country. I did not say people shouldn't complain about it. Your comprehension is at fault if you believe I did. Yet minority abuse is a fact of the world Nevertheless.

If you study islam you would learn that it is not oppressive and actually empowers women with many checks and balances. It is up to the women to use them. However, at the same time the government doesn't follow real islam either. There is a definit difference between the actions of the government and what the religion perscribes.

Comment

this is really embarrassing
                          what a shame to do this to our women.. dont u think ??
                          i love my country.. but not in these conditions under such an idiotic government
                          sigpicPrepare For Glory!

Comment

they dont look that bad.....i dont think its embarassing,when ppl see it they say its because of the gov't

Comment

It's not embarassing. I admire those who despite obstacles and difficulties do their best and at least try instead of blaming everything for how it is. People have no choice but to adapt to their situations. They can't stay in and do nothing because of their unhappiness about different factors in the society.
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
                              And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Working...
                              X