Embarassing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haf3z
    It's not embarassing. I admire those who despite obstacles and difficulties do their best and at least try instead of blaming everything for how it is. People have no choice but to adapt to their situations. They can't stay in and do nothing because of their unhappiness about different factors in the society.
    NOOO.. dont get me wrong
    im not saying the women look embarassing
    actually they are being so brave and strong by being out there and i got all the respect for them!
    whats embarrassing is that our nasty government does this to them!!!!
    sigpicPrepare For Glory!

Comment

I was sure u guys will not or don't want understand me. We don't like that Europeans and Americans call us Arabs but we are more Arabs then a Saddam Hossein, not even Saudi Women comes with roosari to an international tournament, that was my two cents!!
      Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
      http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Originally posted by Babak500
        I was sure u guys will not or don't want understand me. We don't like that Europeans and Americans call us Arabs but we are more Arabs then a Saddam Hossein, not even Saudi Women comes with roosari to an international tournament, that was my two cents!!
        how does a saudi women come to a tourney?u got pics?

Comment

Thats a good question. Saudi women aren't even allowed to drive, and I haven't seen them at any sporting contests.
          The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Sorry, my mistake.
            Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
            http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

It's sad, very sad. In ancient times our women ruled our country, fought in the battlefield along with their men. Now what have we become?

I am so proud of Iranian women, they are the strongest ones in the world. They take crap from no one. And slowly, they are retaining the respect they so badly deserve.

Just think what our women could achieve if they were loose from their chains.
              Proud to be of Aryan stock
              "Since ancient times, Persians have used the term Aryan as a racial designation in an ethnic sense to describe their lineage and their language, and this tradition has continued into the present day amongst modern Iranians (Encyclopedia Iranica, p. 681, Arya). In fact, the name Iran is a cognate of Aryan and means "Land of the Aryans.""

Comment

Boro binim baba loose from their chains. Everyione nows the time to hate on muslims

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood
                  Whats embarrasing is people like you who draw attention away from their achievement to promote their own political/religious message.

How do you know they are not devote muslim women? Do you have any proof that they are not, and who are you to judge other people anyway?
                  BRO,Hold on! Give them the freedom to choose and you will find out how many of them take their veil off and stomp on it.there is no need to impose it
                  on them under the name of islam.
                  How do we know that you are not one of those selective Akhoond"s children who is living in canada with stolen money under the name of islam to promote their heinous crime?

Comment

Originally posted by Mack
                    BRO,Hold on! Give them the freedom to choose and you will find out how many of them take their veil off and stomp on it.there is no need to impose it
                    How do we know that you are not one of those selective Akhoond"s children who is living in canada with stolen money under the name of islam to promote their heinous crime?
                    he sure sounds like one

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                    به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

I'm thinking darthmaul has some uncles wearing turbans too
                      "Since ancient times, Persians have used the term Aryan as a racial designation in an ethnic sense to describe their lineage and their language, and this tradition has continued into the present day amongst modern Iranians (Encyclopedia Iranica, p. 681, Arya). In fact, the name Iran is a cognate of Aryan and means "Land of the Aryans.""

Comment

Originally posted by Mack

THANK YOU KHALEY MAMNOON

Comment

Originally posted by CULOOCHE
                          THANK YOU KHALEY MAMNOON
                          theres a caps lock button you can press on the left of your key board. just above shift and below the tabs button. You're welcome, nice of you to thank me in advance

Comment

?????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Samanian
                              I'm thinking darthmaul has some uncles wearing turbans too
                              I think your dads a god damn shahi bastard who didnt teach you manners

Comment

Originally posted by darthmaul
                                I think your dads a god damn shahi bastard who didnt teach you manners
                                Ouch, you hit the spot.

Comment

Working...
                                X