Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Owen Hargreves to Manchester United??

so there are rumors about him possibly leaving to Man U
    this will open up rooom for bayern star Karimi ??
    but this could also mean bayern will try to get Franck Ribery maib??
    unnnno
    lets discuss this issue

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?...s+set+for+talk

We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

this was a long time coming..i've read elsewhere that he wishes to play there, and that it would probably help his international career playing in England...

i personally think he's a great utility player and a great buy for any team
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

karimi is missing the next game too!?

Comment

Man when will he be back
          ----kaabi--sheys--nosrati--sadeghi---
          ----------nekounam--teymourian
          ---- --------- shojaei--
          ------badamaki----charmahali----oladi-----

Comment

Owen is a great and would be a great asset to most teams but unfortunately for him DiMichelis is in his same postion which means he wont get enough game time..

Also...Ribery going to BM is so out of left field, where did that thought come from??

We know that Magath likes to use Karimi as a DM as well so maybe Ali will be a backup to Dimi as well as always going for a starting spot either on the wings or as AM.

Whatever happens i hope Ali can secure his position and if he doesnt i hope he leaves BM in the January transfer window to a mid table team that he will be a certain starter for.

Comment

Ribery wants to join Lyon at the moment, Bayern Munich are a litle too far behind in getting him vis-a-vis Lyon.

However, I have been impressed by Owen Hargreaves' abilities and his presence in the midfield has been valuable for Bayern for many years while he proved his abilities only recently in the England setup. Lets see what happens, and I am hoping United get both Hargreaves and Marcos Senna to make our midfield as rugged as they get.
              sigpic

Comment

either way
                it may/may not help karimi

Comment

Hargreaves not going, announced by Bayern, heard it on Eurosprt, Magath said they will not sell him no matter what the price is (BS).
                  Thread Closed

Comment

Working...
                  X