Who does Darrel Hair think he is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who does Darrel Hair think he is?

Now i know most of u are gonna say test cricket is boring but it's in my blood and i cant help getting angry at this guy for just assuming pakistan scuffed the ball. Every time and Asian team gets reverse swing, oh they scuffed the ball. No we just have talented bowlers. He has been victimising asian teams for years and i think that is an outrage.
    ----kaabi--sheys--nosrati--sadeghi---
    ----------nekounam--teymourian
    ---- --------- shojaei--
    ------badamaki----charmahali----oladi-----

I gotta agree with you bro.
    Wen England was doing reverse swing all over the Aussies last year no one said a thing, but now that the Pakis have done it they get docked runs and everything.

That is a HUGE accusation to make wen u dont have proof of it happening. Good on Inzamam for taking a stand and not coming out.

P.S Are u in England??? Cause if u r then Australia is gonna rape you in the Ashes this year. CANT WAIT.

Almost every match is sold out already, can u imagine a test match with 100,000 ppl??? Thats wat it is going to be wen it is in Melbourne and im gonna be there cheering on the Aussies.

Come on Aussie come on, come on.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia
      Good on Inzamam for taking a stand and not coming out.
      they actually said that there were coming out, in fact another 30 seconds and they would have been on the field, but the english ended the game most likely to bring some shame on the pakistanis.
      Formerly known as Blue

Comment

In my eyes they gained respect.

The whole of last summer England were doing freaky reverse swing and no one said anything about it but now that the Pakis do it, its called cheating.

Good on them for making a stand and i hate Darrel Hair, the guy is a loser and of im not mistaken he is the first person to have called Murali for throwing, which in my eyes wasnt throwing.

Still i cant wait till the Ashes. Is England pumped for it casue Australia is getting really pumped.

Comment

We Pakis made reverse swing !!! Sarfraz Nawaz discovered it back in the late 1970s and taught it to Imran Khan who made it a potent weapon, before came Wasim Akram and Waqar Younis whose reverse swing abilities could have fukked any opponent up on their day....the English learned reverse swing via Simon Jones last year in the Ashes and he was praised...when ever we Pakis do it its accused as ball-tampering

That said, I feel Inzi should NOT have taken a 50 minute delay and should have come out earlier in say about 15-20 minutes as according to the laws, if such a case came out then the match can infact be forfeited in the other team's favour for one's side refusal to play. But I support what Inzamam did.

He is the Lion of Multan !! INZI ZINDABAD

Mysterious art of reverse swing baffles even the cricket experts
          http://dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp...2-8-2006_pg2_7

LONDON: The mysteries of “reverse swing” have baffled even the most knowledgeable cricket fans for years. Take a brand new, highly laquered cricket ball, throw it at 90 mph (145 kph) and it will usually go straight, deviating very little in the air.

Many fast bowlers can, by the way they grip the ball, make it swing in the air away from a right-handed batsman, making it difficult as he may tip the ball and be caught behind or in the slips. As the ball gets older and is hit by the bat, smashed onto the ground or even into boards at the side of the ground, it loses its shine and takes on a battered appearance. If the fielding team keeps one side of the ball in as pristine a condition as possible by rubbing it on their clothes or adding sweat to it, keeping it bright red, shiny and smooth, the ball will start to do interesting things when it is bowled.

The science is easily explained. One side of the ball is now slick and shiny and meets little wind resistance when it is thrown. The other side of the ball is battered and has bits of leather protruding. Because of the bigger surface area of one side, a bowler can make the ball deviate either inward or outward depending which side of the ball is facing out. As the ball gets more battered, it becomes possible to swing the ball inward toward the batsman the famous reverse swing.

A batsman does not know the ball is suddenly going to swing in toward his stumps until it either crashes into his stumps or his toes. “Encouraging” the ball to take on the qualities it needs to swing inward is where the cheating comes into it. Letting the ball age naturally means that it will often, when it is 60 or 70 overs old, start to reverse swing. ap
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia
            I gotta agree with you bro.
            Wen England was doing reverse swing all over the Aussies last year no one said a thing, but now that the Pakis have done it they get docked runs and everything.
            That is a HUGE accusation to make wen u dont have proof of it happening. Good on Inzamam for taking a stand and not coming out.
            P.S Are u in England??? Cause if u r then Australia is gonna rape you in the Ashes this year. CANT WAIT.
            Almost every match is sold out already, can u imagine a test match with 100,000 ppl??? Thats wat it is going to be wen it is in Melbourne and im gonna be there cheering on the Aussies.
            Come on Aussie come on, come on.
            Although the thought of brett lee throwing the reverse swing is scary, Englands batting is definitely enough to match the Aussie batting. Mahmood and Panesar are on a rampage and with flintoff back, Hoggard regaining Ashes form, harmison regaining form, England will take the Aussies out close this time around.
            Basically COME ON ENGLAND!!!
            ---- --------- shojaei--

Comment

Waqar definitely the greatest reverse swing of them all.
              ---- --------- shojaei--

Comment

Originally posted by ali_asghar
                Although the thought of brett lee throwing the reverse swing is scary, Englands batting is definitely enough to match the Aussie batting. Mahmood and Panesar are on a rampage and with flintoff back, Hoggard regaining Ashes form, harmison regaining form, England will take the Aussies out close this time around.
                Basically COME ON ENGLAND!!!
                Dont forget McGrath as well...By far the most consistent bowler. How bout the good old WARNEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

Also we have great batters. But whatever happens im hoping it gets the same hype as it did in England.

P.S Waquar was an amazing bowler, he managed great swing.
                But the greatest ever is naturally Shane Warne

Comment

Working...
                X