God in football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RistonBarreto
    Henry has some of the quickest feet in the world and he is also one of the most clever strikers but he is by no means a complete striker. When's the last time you've ever seen Henry score an aerial goal off a header? or even see him win a header in the air?....he's definitely on of my favorite strikers and one of the best in the world but he is one dimensional.
    Most don't agree, but based on the last couple years, I consider Didier Drogba as one of the most complete strikers in the world (along with Eto'o)...Drogba has perfect size, strength to ward of defenders in the box, speed, great at headers, quick feet and i've even seen him take a decent free kick once in awhile.
    I agree athletically Drogba is perfect, but he lacks football sence. Ruud is one of the smart stirkers in the world, always finds space and shoots well. Droga I wouldn't even consider top 10, but in terms of physique probably second only to Adriano.

Henry has all the skills and brains, he's top 3 in the world. At this level it's just a matter of opinion some like Henry, some Sheva, some Eto'o etc.
    STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
    A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

brilliant striker.

he dissapointed me in the world cup final though!

Comment

Working...
      X