Lehmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to let you all know that Jens Lehmann won the club Goalkeeper of the year, in my eyes being the best award to win as it shows consistency thruout a season.

Mashallah aghay Lehmann. Congrats to all those who voted Lehmann in the poll.

Congrats also go to:
    Puyol-Defender of the year
    Deco-Midfielder of the year
    Etoo-Forward of the year.

LEHMANNNNN

Originally posted by babak_australia
    WOAH....dont tell me you had an orgasm saying that

But in all honesty, Lehmann was outstanding the entire European campaign for Arsenal. This was perhaps his best season ever for them, and I really appreciated his penalty-saving skills. No wonder he was German no.1 in the World Cup.
    sigpic

Comment

Congratz to him, I still think Buffon is the best overall. They gave it to him cuz it was based on club performance and Juve was also penalized for match fixing, so they couldnt give it to Buffon.

Comment

As I thought only Arsenal player to win, deservingly so aswell....Ronaldinho didn't win?
        STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
        A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

Originally posted by Muradistan
          As I thought only Arsenal player to win, deservingly so aswell....Ronaldinho didn't win?
          Ronaldinho should have won against Deco, Deco was really lazy this season.

I dont think bucktooth will mind.
          The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
          For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
          http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
          http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
          http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
          http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7
            Ronaldinho should have won against Deco, Deco was really lazy this season.

I dont think bucktooth will mind.
            deco was in the forward category.

God damn barca is so stacked

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN_GANGSTA
              Congratz to him, I still think Buffon is the best overall. They gave it to him cuz it was based on club performance and Juve was also penalized for match fixing, so they couldnt give it to Buffon.
              What do u mean best overall?? U think Buffon is better cause he had a few good games in the World Cup whereas Lehmann had an amazing season in club level.

And what does Juve getting punished have to do with its player?? Its the management that were punished and blamed for the scandal.

I was waiting for excuses from a select few.

To everyone else, i gotta say Lehmanns highlight of the whole season was his save on Riquelme in the CL Semis. Awesome.

Comment

Lehman is a monster keeper. Buffon sounds too much like bufoon to be any good.
                ----kaabi--sheys--nosrati--sadeghi---
                ----------nekounam--teymourian
                ---- --------- shojaei--
                ------badamaki----charmahali----oladi-----

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia
                  Just wanted to let you all know that Jens Lehmann won the club Goalkeeper of the year, in my eyes being the best award to win as it shows consistency thruout a season.
                  Mashallah aghay Lehmann. Congrats to all those who voted Lehmann in the poll.
                  Congrats also go to:
                  Puyol-Defender of the year
                  Deco-Midfielder of the year
                  Etoo-Forward of the year.
                  LEHMANNNNN
                  ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
                    WOAH....dont tell me you had an orgasm saying that
                    But in all honesty, Lehmann was outstanding the entire European campaign for Arsenal. This was perhaps his best season ever for them, and I really appreciated his penalty-saving skills. No wonder he was German no.1 in the World Cup.
                    umm.. I think babaks a guys name... a man cant exactly have an orgasm.......u frekin moron.

Comment

Originally posted by RezaAli
                      umm.. I think babaks a guys name... a man cant exactly have an orgasm.......u frekin moron.
                      :bs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_or...an_male_orgasm

Enough said..........
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X