Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U guys kno who Boubacar Sanogo is..

Man this guy have had his career BOOMING

He was Al-Ains striker who played agasint Pas FC in the AFC CL quarters where Pas FC lost and went out..

I watched him in thoose 2 games and i thought he was the shittiest striker EVER..i was laughing at him

Then i saw him getting transferred to German Kairslautern a month later and i was laughing my ass off...haha

Then wot..HE scores regurarly for them and ends up with 10 goals in dat season..

Kairslautern goes down to 2nd divison and i forget bout him and then WOT happens

Hamburg SV buys him...I was like WTTTTFFFFFFFFF.....I watched him man Agasint Pas FC and he was SHIIT and then in matter of 2 years he has moved up to HSV and let me tell u WOT know..

I thought hed probably be benched for the hole freaking season and now u kno wot..

HE is so far the top goalscorer in the Bundesliga already with 3 goals to his name..and he got invited to the Ivory Coast national team..???

I watched him against Pas FC and if someone told me he would of make it this far id laugh in his face..

But its pretty amazing how his career have just BOOMEED.. From the holes of UAE Soccer he is a key player in HSV and 1 of Ivory coast national teams upcoming stars..

Very intresting story isnt...If u watched Pas FC-Al-Ain u will be as shocked as i am where he is at the moment...

Boubacar Sanogo? I thought that was his name. But yah he has sky rocketed, and he has that stoic face eveytime he scores, like it was nothing.
    STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
    A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

Originally posted by Muradistan
      Boubacar Sanogo? I thought that was his name. But yah he has sky rocketed, and he has that stoic face eveytime he scores, like it was nothing.
      Yeh dats his name sry...But anywayz he i dont kno if its just me but i realiiiiiii belive he has alot of recemblance to Henry in the way he is after he scores

sooo Calm as u say...like he didnt even score a good goal...He must be feeling fantastic on how his career have develouped reali

Comment

Yah, he's very good. And he took his chances, went to Kaisersluatern played with Zandi and Altintop, then they got relegated and got picked up with HSV. Great timing aswell, Ailton goes back, Lauth sucks, and so he comes in as thier best striker. Who knows he keeps going he'll take Drogbas spot in Ivory Coast.

Comment

Originally posted by Muradistan
          Yah, he's very good. And he took his chances, went to Kaisersluatern played with Zandi and Altintop, then they got relegated and got picked up with HSV. Great timing aswell, Ailton goes back, Lauth sucks, and so he comes in as thier best striker. Who knows he keeps going he'll take Drogbas spot in Ivory Coast.
          Maybe not take Drogas spot but deffinatly take a spot next to him..

I feel he is a great striker..powerful.Hardworking and surely he knows how to find the net...when HSV bought him i was laughing but i reali feel they did a fantastic job signing him as i belive he is a gun of a player..

He will leave HSV For a even bigger club..I am sure of this

Comment

Do you think Drogba will be willing to share the spotlight with him or end up freaking out the way Mido did?
            "More jazz than Hornacek"

Comment

The quotes are back!!!
              After the game one of the security people at the stadium accidentaly hit enayati with his night stick ( BAATOOM) and knocked him unconscious accorgind to Iransport.net
              Originally posted by Siavash
              maybe the security guy is a TM fan.
              How happy are you with this life? 1-10 scale
              Originally posted by -ashkan-
              I'm an iranian, that makes me very happy.
              Originally posted by soroush
              the most entertainin' thing is the opposite sex...especially if u've been blessed with a big mouth and good looks like I.

Comment

no no no

you have mixed things up completly.

bubacar sanogo, who now plays for hamburg, was transfered to kaiserslautern from AL AHLI.

that ab*** sanjou is another guy (I dont know him) and probably still plays for AL AIN

Comment

Originally posted by ird28
                  no no no

bubacar sanogo, who now plays for hamburg, was transfered to kaiserslautern from AL AHLI.

that ab*** sanjou is another guy (I dont know him) and probably still plays for AL AIN

Yes yes yes. HSV player never played for Al Ahli, he played for Al Ain. That Abubaker Sanjou, is Boubacor Sanogo, so I was wrong to correct Arash. I guess that guy just has a few different spellings of his name. But believe me, it's the same guy.

Comment

he played in Ain b4

Comment

Originally posted by ird28
                      no no no

no, ur mistaken bro
                      there was only one aboubacar sanogo who played in al ain and against pas.

ahli never had any sanogo guy.
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1
                        Man this guy have had his career BOOMING
                        He was Al-Ains striker who played agasint Pas FC in the AFC CL quarters where Pas FC lost and went out..
                        I watched him in thoose 2 games and i thought he was the shittiest striker EVER..i was laughing at him
                        Then i saw him getting transferred to German Kairslautern a month later and i was laughing my ass off...haha
                        Then wot..HE scores regurarly for them and ends up with 10 goals in dat season..
                        Kairslautern goes down to 2nd divison and i forget bout him and then WOT happens
                        Hamburg SV buys him...I was like WTTTTFFFFFFFFF.....I watched him man Agasint Pas FC and he was SHIIT and then in matter of 2 years he has moved up to HSV and let me tell u WOT know..
                        I thought hed probably be benched for the hole freaking season and now u kno wot..
                        HE is so far the top goalscorer in the Bundesliga already with 3 goals to his name..and he got invited to the Ivory Coast national team..???
                        I watched him against Pas FC and if someone told me he would of make it this far id laugh in his face..
                        But its pretty amazing how his career have just BOOMEED.. From the holes of UAE Soccer he is a key player in HSV and 1 of Ivory coast national teams upcoming stars..
                        Very intresting story isnt...If u watched Pas FC-Al-Ain u will be as shocked as i am where he is at the moment...
                        I really am not surprised, i knew he would eventually get this far, and he will go further on. He said his future aim is to play with marseilles in the champions league

dont get fooled, these guys are top notch strikers selected by big coaches. dont forget with the money they have, the coaches they get, and the players the coaches introduce.. there is alot of foreign based strikers in uae who can do reasonably well in europe, but its the money they have been offered that makes them stay, as it is for mobali,kaebi etc

Sanogo was brought by Bruno Metsu in 2002 when he became Al Ain's coach, and if you remember he also scored when they won Esteghlal 3-1 4 years ago

Comment

Working...
                        X