Mahdavikia's new team mate - Juan Pablo Surin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mahdavikia's new team mate - Juan Pablo Surin

Hamburg signed the argentinian captain for 3 years,he comes from Villareal and will earn alot less money than before.

Sorin on the left defense and Mahdavikia on the right defense !

I read that Atouba wants to leave Hamburg, but if he doesn't leave, they will have two LB and Atouba certainly can't play Central Defense neither RB.

Sorin can play LM, maybe they'll play him in midfield since Van Der Vaart and Jarolim are out.
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Atouba says Hamburg treated me like a child,promised me a new contract blah blah he wants more money.

Comment

Is HSV using a 3 man backline or 2? Because both Kia and Sorin aren't traditonal fullbacks, more than anything wingbacks. Anyways thats a great signing, Sorin plays better for country than club though.
        STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
        A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

Great signingfor HSV! Sorin is a great player, most importantly Sorin has a great personnality/fighting mentality. He can help HSV a lot, certainly now that they are not in a good period.
          And i agree with police... imagine kia on the right, Pabi on the left
          The quotes are back!!!
          After the game one of the security people at the stadium accidentaly hit enayati with his night stick ( BAATOOM) and knocked him unconscious accorgind to Iransport.net
          Originally posted by Siavash
          maybe the security guy is a TM fan.
          How happy are you with this life? 1-10 scale
          Originally posted by -ashkan-
          I'm an iranian, that makes me very happy.
          Originally posted by soroush
          the most entertainin' thing is the opposite sex...especially if u've been blessed with a big mouth and good looks like I.

Comment

i never knew sorin was jewish
            The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

Originally posted by mf_doom

I didn't either, you sure he is? I knew Peckerman(German jew)was though.
              STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
              A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

Originally posted by mf_doom
                Where did you here that from?
                The quotes are back!!!
                After the game one of the security people at the stadium accidentaly hit enayati with his night stick ( BAATOOM) and knocked him unconscious accorgind to Iransport.net
                Originally posted by Siavash
                maybe the security guy is a TM fan.
                How happy are you with this life? 1-10 scale
                Originally posted by -ashkan-
                I'm an iranian, that makes me very happy.
                Originally posted by soroush
                the most entertainin' thing is the opposite sex...especially if u've been blessed with a big mouth and good looks like I.

Comment

Working...
                X