• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nyc3469
    michigan wins 27-7
    now im gonna watch italy on telemundo
    umm...ok

Your a little late buddy, the game ended about an hour ago. look at the posts above you.

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23
      umm...ok

Your a little late buddy, the game ended about an hour ago. look at the posts above you.
      i wanted to give the people a reliable source like myself

Man, Calvin Johnson is a beast for GA tech, hes gonna win the heisman. Just set up and scored a touchdown I have connections that could get me tickets to any ga tech game, but i dont like them. But this calvin johnson is tempting me to go see it. I might wear my georgia bulldog gear and see what happens!

Comment

How about my West Virginia Mountaineers? Steve Slaton over 200 yards rushing, 3 TD's in a 42-10 win.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh
          How about my West Virginia Mountaineers? Steve Slaton over 200 yards rushing, 3 TD's in a 42-10 win.
          yeah wv is my favorite team to watch. I really like them

gt lost to notre dame, they were up 10 nothing the whole first half (until the last 5 seconds) , calvin johnson had 95 yards the first half, but they couldnt keep it up. Lost 14-10. Johnson finished with 111.Walker for notre dame had 117 total yards

Comment

gt shouldve gone for that 4th and 1 and there were several questionable calls against them, but regardless ND was waaaaaack, brady quin wont do shit, they had several nice catches but that was it really, i really think one of the big ten teams is gonna beat em, michigan, michigan st or penn st, one of em's gonna take ND down

now how bout my buckeyes? hehe, damn i heard we had an explosive offense but whoaaa i didnt think we were that good! 28 points in the first quarter basically, first play of the 2nd quarter was a touchdown, i kno we held back after that or else it wouldve been ugly real quick....texas better get a heads up cuz here we come!!!!!

Comment

berkeley cried saturday...

but minnesota's gonna pay! BRING ON the second saturday of COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!

GO OSU! DESTROY THE LAMEHORNS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman
                now how bout my buckeyes? hehe, damn i heard we had an explosive offense but whoaaa i didnt think we were that good! 28 points in the first quarter basically, first play of the 2nd quarter was a touchdown, i kno we held back after that or else it wouldve been ugly real quick....texas better get a heads up cuz here we come!!!!!
                We are ready for you
                NATARSID NATARSID, MA HAME BA HAM HASTIM!!!

Comment

BOOK EM HORNS!!! bad boys bad boys! wut u gonna do? wut u gonna do when the bucks come for u!

Comment

ok fellaz, some goooooooz games today, Mich vs ND, Miami vs Louisville, Fla vs Tenn, LSU vs Auburn, FSU vs Clemson, and tons more!!! i dunno buot u guys but im hittin da bar after the OSU game to watch like 5 diff tvs at once! lol

GO BUCKS!!!

Comment

SC vs NEBRASKA. Thats always rough but then again were SC SO FIGHT ON!!!!
                      ----kaabi--sheys--nosrati--sadeghi---
                      ----------nekounam--teymourian
                      ---- --------- shojaei--
                      ------badamaki----charmahali----oladi-----

Comment

what happened w/ bush man?

Comment

Originally posted by headcounciluta
                          what happened w/ bush man?
                          Those days are over...Now we look up to the new stars, Dwane Jarret, Steve Smith and THIS YEARS HEISMAN WINNER BOOOOTY!!!!!
                          ----kaabi--sheys--nosrati--sadeghi---
                          ----------nekounam--teymourian
                          ---- --------- shojaei--
                          ------badamaki----charmahali----oladi-----

Comment

charlie weiss is the guru!!! brady quin for heisman! HA! overrated!!!!!!!! and the bucks keep rollin!

GO BUCKS!

Comment

How bout them BIG BLUE!!! SMASHING the Irish!!! wooooooooooooohooooooooooooo....what now??? We are for REAL this year niggaz!!! Number 6 and counting...Ohio State my ass here we come boys undefeated national championsip awaits the Wolverines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

who saw the oregon game? GOD DAMN that was some finish.

ps WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF

Comment

Working...
                                X