Official College Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nyc3469
    who saw the oregon game? GOD DAMN that was some finish.
    ps WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    The Oregon game was UNBELIEVABLE!!! I HATE Oklahoma so the controversial onside kick (which shouldve been disallowed) was a perfect way to for them to lose...and by 1!!! Ah man deleshoon SOOKHT!!! Thats what they get for that national championship season few years ago...damn hicks. My Utes are also 2-1 (loss to UCLA) with Boise State and TCU comin up, look for them to crack the top 25 soon too. But most importantly I cant get over how proud I am of those soon to be 2006 natl champions...

MICHIGAN WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Originally posted by nyc3469
      who saw the oregon game? GOD DAMN that was some finish.
      ps WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
      ya i dunno about the onside kick call the refs made....but oklahoma still had a chance but couldnt even get a field goal off, they deserved to lose IMO

GO BUCKS!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by I'am
          Iam jaan I think you are posting in the wrong thread...unless thats the Oregon team celebrating on top of the saudi flag.

Comment

"yalla yalla ducks! we scored al-touch-down! habibi! chest butt me!" lol

Comment

SC

All the way.......
              VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

so i jus heard today that ESPN college gameday will be in Columbus, OH for the OSU vs Penn St game.....hmmmmm, wut can i do to be on tv? hehe

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman
                  so i jus heard today that ESPN college gameday will be in Columbus, OH for the OSU vs Penn St game.....hmmmmm, wut can i do to be on tv? hehe
                  wait till after the game when you guys lose and everyone leaves, then you could be the lone fan left with his OSU gear standing behind the camera.

Comment

lol to penn st??? please!!

Comment

Dont underestimate my man Joe Pa, I know they got hammered by Notre Dame and plus its in Ohio but you never know which Penn State team will show up.

Comment

lol we'll be just fine, thank u.....we'll be jus alil too much for them to handle this saturday

Comment

ok just remember they are no cincinnati! and hell yeah I just found out espn will be broadcasting Michigan-Wisconsin saturday morning...or dont really matter cuz im gettin espn gameplan this weekend anyway.

Comment

y0 on a serious note:

Former PSU CB Taliaferro to return to site of injury

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. -- Former Penn State cornerback Adam Taliaferro will return to Columbus, Ohio, on Saturday when the Nittany Lions face Ohio State, six years to the day after he sustained a severe neck injury while making a tackle against the Buckeyes.

Taliaferro shattered a bone in his neck and severely bruised his spinal cord when he tackled Ohio State's Jerry Westbrooks late in the game on Sept. 23, 2000. After an initial prognosis that he had little chance of walking again because of the spinal injury, Taliaferro walked on his own five months later.

In September 2001, he led the Nittany Lions onto the field before a game against Miami.

While in Columbus on Saturday, Taliaferro will meet Ohio State player Tyson Gentry, who sustained a serious neck injury last spring. Both will participate in a presentation for the Ohio State University Medical Center's Dodd Hall Rehabilitation Program.

i was at that game when it happened and it was a very scary moment...and i'll cheer extra loud when they make that presentation, i volunteered at Dodd Hall before i got into occupational therapy school and Tyson Gentry is going thru some rough times as well....makes u realize that these r just kids who play football, not football players...

Comment

Damn man thats some messed up shit...I hate when players sustain injuries such as these. Anyhow after reading the beginning I thought it meant he would return as if on the field and he had his years of eligibility reserved...either way good to see them both back and best of luck to them.

Comment

yeh man....tyson gentry got injured in practice and i heard his 21st bday passed while he was in the rehab facility, Dodd Hall, and his teammates came at midnight that night and sang happy bday to him, i thought that was cool as hell when i heard that....

Comment

Working...
                                X