Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone following the FIH Men's Hockey World Cup ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone following the FIH Men's Hockey World Cup ??

No I dont mean that stupid ice hockey thing that only Canadians play...I meant real hockey...FIELD HOCKEY !!!
    Netherlands favourites to win as Hockey World Cup starts today
    Not me exactly, but hey where there is Pakistan...there's always Suprah rooting for 'em...and despite out exceptional hockey history (4x World Champions, 3x Olympic Golds), hockey has been in the dumps since our last World Cup win in 1994, hence I dont think Pakistan can be contenders
    sigpic

lol, I don't like seeing men in shorts, waving sticks around trying to hit the ball. I've occasionally watched it during the olympics, very fast paced game.

But there's only one hockey.
    STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
    A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

suprah, as i sed 1 of my best m8s is pakistani so yeh he told me evrythin apparently 2day s.korea upset holland n all i knw is pak is in da group of death wid spain and aust or sumthin...besta luk..

taha
      you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
      sigpic

Comment

Pakistan's group includes Spain, Japan, New Zealand, Argentina, and Australia. Now Spain and Australia look the dominant teams while apart from Japan the other teams are some tricky opponents. It will take all our might to qualify from this group.....if we can
        sigpic

Comment

congrats suprah m8, u guys beat japan 4-0, n i herd india r practically out cuz dey lost both games 3-2 or sumthin

taha
          you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X