No announcement yet.

San Marino-Germany [LOL]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, yeah, when it gets into double digits you gotta feel bad. Football scores arent good in soccer. Fun to watch though

Comment

Originally posted by 186forever
      I don t know
      I mean 13-0 is kinda disrespecting the opponent.
      Other teams have played san marino before for qualifications before and they stopped after 4 or 5 goals
      if u wanna secure the goal differencial, then fine 8-0 but not 13-0
      So does that mean Pakistan's 5-0 loss to Oman gives me any respite ??
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 186forever
        I don t know
        I mean 13-0 is kinda disrespecting the opponent.
        Other teams have played san marino before for qualifications before and they stopped after 4 or 5 goals
        if u wanna secure the goal differencial, then fine 8-0 but not 13-0
        Other teams that played San Marino COUDLN'T score more than 4/5 goals. Germany was just amazing that day and thats why they won with 13-0. You don't stop playing football during a game, stopping is direspecting your opponent not scoring.

San Marino played Belgium last year and Belgium narrowly won with 2-1. I guess they did that on purpose?

Remember one rule in football (by Rinus Michels, rip):
        Football is War

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad
          Other teams that played San Marino COUDLN'T score more than 4/5 goals. Germany was just amazing that day and thats why they won with 13-0. You don't stop playing football during a game, stopping is direspecting your opponent not scoring.
          San Marino played Belgium last year and Belgium narrowly won with 2-1. I guess they did that on purpose?
          Remember one rule in football (by Rinus Michels, rip):
          Football is War
          yes but then at home San Marino got trashed by Belgium 8-0..I also remember in 2000 belgium defeated them 10-1 !

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
          CITY

Comment

I m talking about super power teams against san marino
            anyways I m just saying double digits is just too much
            ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
              so were iranians also idiots for scoring 17 against maldives and 19 against guam??
              in that game italy won 4:0, the last two goals were just inevitable (like irans games vs. maledives and guam). they just played the ball around a bit and were infront of the goal, without even trying hard.

and what I was trying to say about that game was that italians told to themselves: "come on man, let it be. its germany. they are a big country in football and dont deserve to be humiliated like that."

the italians knew that it wasnt right. normal people dont feel any pleasure humiliating somebody, germans do. it makes themfeel better. they are ignorant and never think about what the opposition feels.

they could have said to themselves that the san marinese are just trying their best. dont kick somebody who is already lying on the floor

Comment

Working...
              X