Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Anyone Watch ESPN College Gameday Sat Night???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Anyone Watch ESPN College Gameday Sat Night???

gameday was here in columbus and after the ND MSU game corso, fowler and desmond howard did a show real quick.....anyways my bro n i were in the background and did a spur of the moment deal where we foud these long sticks, but a cardboard box on em, took off our #10 and 7 jerseys and put em on the box and put our OSU hats and buckeye necklaces on em lol, i heard when we stuck em up they were right between Corso and Howard as they were speaking lol....just wondering if anyone else saw it....

No.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy
      No.
      Quite a harsh reply I must say
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
        Quite a harsh reply I must say
        if i actually cared wut he said then it'd be harsh....

Comment

looked somethin like these lol

Comment

Nice idea bro. I didnt watch the nighttime one I was watching other games but managed to catch MSU choking to ND. But I looked for you during the daytime one and I didnt see you but then again it was CROWDED as hell!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

i didnt make it to the daytime one....10am's too early for me lol.....when we went there were like 12 people there, but my friend said he saw us so i gotta go see the video he recorded of it

Comment

Working...
              X