Juventus to Series B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juventus to Series B

guyz this is news flash for me, I didnt know Juventus went down to Series B, can somebody please explain to me what happend, it seems pretty shocking, I dont follow Italian league much thats y i had no idea about this.

thanx

Good Morning Sir Play Alot....Welcome 2 Earth

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1
      can u pls answer my question, I told u I dont follow italian league

Comment

have you been living in a cave? jks, jks

basically, they were caught by none other than judas figo in the changing rooms after inter-juve game i think last season? moggi and one of the refs i forget his name were overheard discussing setting up specific refs for juve's games.

they were initially demoted down to serie c, but appealed and only went to serie b, i think.

Comment

Originally posted by fashionista17
          have you been living in a cave? jks, jks

basically, they were caught by none other than judas figo in the changing rooms after inter-juve game i think last season? moggi and one of the refs i forget his name were overheard discussing setting up specific refs for juve's games.
          oh so basically ruled by FIFA, Juventus was kicked to Series B just for setting up a ref.
          thanx a lot man, I'm gonna be getting a wave of ppl making fun of me bout this but seriously I havent been following italian football news for a while

Comment

PLS ppl ageh mikhayn maskhareh konid too deletoon in karo bokonid, I so knew this was gonna happen

Comment

Originally posted by SirPlayAlot
              oh so basically ruled by FIFA, Juventus was kicked to Series B just for setting up a ref.
              thanx a lot man, I'm gonna be getting a wave of ppl making fun of me bout this but seriously I havent been following italian football news for a while
              you're welcome yeah, though it wasn't just one ref, and it happend more than once.

don't worry, i don't follow serie a much either, but this was pretty big news.

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1

Comment

Originally posted by fashionista17
                  you're welcome yeah, though it wasn't just one ref, and it happend more than once.

don't worry, i don't follow serie a much either, but this was pretty big news.
                  yeah, actually i remember something about Juventus happenin last year, I just wasnt clear on the news

Comment

Juventus are an awesome side i still can't believe their in serie B

Comment

Juventus was very easily sent to serie B its all these mafia's in italy they want to destroy a big team like Juventus who had 10 of his players playing in the final of the world cup ... on the top of this dirty mafia's its berlusconi who is a very strong asshole ... milan was suppose to be ban from champions league because of match fixing but they were brought back i dunno how !! kheili alakiye . any ways Juventus will come back stronger than before and whip milans ass again
                      -= ۞ NAFT ABADAN ۞ =-
                      Brazil Iran

Comment

SirPlayAlot...here is the real story from a true Juve fan:

Wiretaps of Juventus General Director Luciano Moggi were released that showed him discussing refereeing appointments for Juventus games, so were AC Milan, Fiorentina, Reggina and Lazio games. All 5 clubs were found guilty of match fixing. Initially, the prosecution requested that all clubs be relegated to Serie B, with Juventus relegated to Serie C1. Furthermore, points deductions were requested for all clubs. The final verdict was as follows:

Juventus: Serie B, -17 points, stripped of last 2 Serie A titles
                        Fiorentina: Serie A, -19 points
                        Reggina: Serie A, -15 points
                        Lazio: Serie A, -11 points
                        Milan: Serie A, -8 points

2005 Serie A champions: None
                        2006 Serie A champions: Inter Milan (by default)

Anyways, Juve tied their first game against Rimini 1-1, but have won their next three 2-1, 3-0 and 4-0 respectively. They now have -7 points, with the most goals scored and the highest goal difference in the league. If they continue like this, there should be no problem getting back to Serie A. In addition, several of Juve's high profile players left:

Zambrotta, Thuram - Barcelona
                        Emerson, Cannavaro - Real Madrid (followin Cappello as usual)
                        Vieira, Ibrahimovic - Inter Milan

However, Del Piero, Nedved, Trezeguet, Camoranesi and Buffon have all stayed and are my heroes. They have shown true loyalty to the club. I won't ever forget that.

FORZA JUVE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by behnam
                          However, Del Piero, Nedved, Trezeguet, Camoranesi and Buffon have all stayed and are my heroes. They have shown true loyalty to the club. I won't ever forget that.
                          FORZA JUVE!!!
                          IMO del piero, nedved and buffon are the only loyal ones. camoranesi and trezeguet wanted to move i'm sure, but they couldn't get deals in time before the transfer window closed. i think juve were asking too much for them. correct me if i'm wrong.

Comment

It was just Juventus. AC milan, Fiorentina and Lazio were also involved in the scandal, but Juve was the only one that got relegated to serie B.
                            Read full article explaining everything about the whole scandel here.

Comment

lol bro you dont have to even follow the Italian league to know, this was world news and even talked about during Italy's matches in the world cup.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Working...
                              X