World series...Here we come!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World series...Here we come!

I have never been a big baseball guy, but i always had something special in me about the tigers and most of the detroit teams i have always loved. every year i saw them lose and lose and lose.

BUT this year is OURS! The tigers have SWEPT the Oakland A's 4-0 to advance to the WORLD SERIES!

What more can you ask?! after 11 and i repeat 11 losing seasons in detroit. The tigers have bounced back to go to the world series!

Now that is something special. what a story! the baseball world is still in shock.

I'M LOVING IT!

And please note: i know many people who hate baseball and think it is very boring sport. if you are one those please DO NOT post in this thread and tell me BS that i already know... thanks

i still cant believe the yankees lost.
    if sheffield was healthy this would have been a different situation
    HOWEVER
    i must admit that it is cool seing detroit in the world series, they had like a million losses 2 seasons ago, i really hope they could win the whole thing, that would be something

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23
      I have never been a big baseball guy, but i always had something special in me about the tigers and most of the detroit teams i have always loved. every year i saw them lose and lose and lose.
      BUT this year is OURS! The tigers have SWEPT the Oakland A's 4-0 to advance to the WORLD SERIES!
      What more can you ask?! after 11 and i repeat 11 losing seasons in detroit. The tigers have bounced back to go to the world series!
      Now that is something special. what a story! the baseball world is still in shock.
      I'M LOVING IT!
      And please note: i know many people who hate baseball and think it is very boring sport. if you are one those please DO NOT post in this thread and tell me BS that i already know... thanks
      I lost 50 bucks and got 3 brooms.
      ----kaabi--sheys--nosrati--sadeghi---
      ----------nekounam--teymourian
      ---- --------- shojaei--
      ------badamaki----charmahali----oladi-----

Comment

Oakland A's are gonna win

Comment

i cant wait until its iver that sheet has been takin over the simpsons

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan92
            i cant wait until its iver that sheet has been takin over the simpsons
            loooooool but dont worry mate, we will sweep the mets/cardinals soo you can get back to watching your simpsons asap.

Comment

Originally posted by ali_asghar
              I lost 50 bucks and got 3 brooms.
              I have won $250 soo far. and i will win 200 more dollars if they win the whole thing.

I'm thinking about buying a ticket for the world series with that money but i dont know...

And nyc, all i have to say to you is yankees BLOW. i hate them with passion.

Comment

Working...
              X