Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suprah
    Actually both Liverpool and Chelsea play ugly boring football
    Oh and I guess Man U plays better. Just because they play direct and effectively does not make it ugly. Ugly is Sheffield United, Watford, Charlton, Fullham, Wigan etc. The only truly beautiful playing English Team is Arsenal.

Comment

we are going to hunt them down in barcelona!!

visca el barca!

nice goal and ball control by drogba though

Comment

DONT EVEN WANNA TALK ABOUT IT....
        JUST ONE THING....

US WITH NO ETOO IS LIKE ARSENAL WITH NO HENRY OR CHELSEA WITH NO DROGBA

We WILL COME BACK....AND WIN IT AGAIN ...

Comment

Originally posted by Blood_Money

DONT EVEN WANNA TALK ABOUT IT....
          JUST ONE THING....
          US WITH NO ETOO IS LIKE ARSENAL WITH NO HENRY OR CHELSEA WITH NO DROGBA
          We WILL COME BACK....AND WIN IT AGAIN ...
          nice sig man, but that sponsor is killing me btw, has canizares retired from the national team yet?? when will valdes have his turn?

and yes, we will win it again. we are just starting off slowly. but surely

Comment

Originally posted by fashionista17
            nice sig man, but that sponsor is killing me btw, has canizares retired from the national team yet?? when will valdes have his turn?
            and yes, we will win it again. we are just starting off slowly. but surely
            I think so....
            I HOPE SO!!!

Time for this young kid Valdes to shine.....

yea the Sponser is killin me to fashionista jan:P:P

Comment

I think so....
              I HOPE SO!!!
              Time for this young kid Valdes to shine.....
              yea the Sponser is killin me to fashionista jan:P:P
              well if he hasn't yet then maybe it's time to kick him out. or better yet, kick out all the real merda players
              jokessssssssssss
              at first i had my doubts about valdes starting over rustu, coz at the time i really rated rustu and i was sooooooo happy he came to barca. but valdes has proven me wrong i still think there are better goalies out there though and it's a shame buffon didn't come.

Comment

well if he hasn't yet then maybe it's time to kick him out. or better yet, kick out all the real merda players
                jokessssssssssss
                at first i had my doubts about valdes starting over rustu, coz at the time i really rated rustu and i was sooooooo happy he came to barca. but valdes has proven me wrong i still think there are better goalies out there though and it's a shame buffon didn't come.
                naa rustu was over rated ..me Barca mate...I think in 2002 WorldCup he was great but after that he played like sh*T

but i have faith in this Valdes....
                Young and full of Potential....if i were Aregones i would put Valdes instead of Cassilas...not cuz i am a Barca fan ...just cuz players like him need these chances to be great

oh yea and i forgot reina from Liverpool is also competition for Valdes

Comment

Barcelona played awful, Chelsea was clearly the better side.

Drogba is on fire!!!
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by police in helicopter
                    Barcelona played awful, Chelsea was clearly the better side.
                    Drogba is on fire!!!
                    Cant argue with that!!
                    even if ur a die hard Barca fan

We'll show them at home

Comment

naa rustu was over rated ..me Barca mate...I think in 2002 WorldCup he was great but after that he played like sh*T
                      but i have faith in this Valdes....
                      Young and full of Potential....if i were Aregones i would put Valdes instead of Cassilas...not cuz i am a Barca fan ...just cuz players like him need these chances to be great
                      oh yea and i forgot reina from Liverpool is also competition for Valdes
                      yo, reina is an ex cule too if valdes is ever invited to the national team (maybe he'll be in the squad for euro 2008) it will be a LONG time before he is made number one. maybe in another 10 years unless the other 2 goalies get injured, just like canizares did then maybe he'll get his chance not that i wish injury upon any of them
                      the bad thing is the 3 goalies are all around the same age, there are no big age gaps between them, so it's not a matter of waiting for one of them to retire, like in the case of zubizaretta or canizares. so i guess in the future it will be all down to performance and injuries.

Comment

yo, reina is an ex cule too if valdes is ever invited to the national team (maybe he'll be in the squad for euro 2008) it will be a LONG time before he is made number one. maybe in another 10 years unless the other 2 goalies get injured, just like canizares did then maybe he'll get his chance not that i wish injury upon any of them
                        the bad thing is the 3 goalies are all around the same age, there are no big age gaps between them, so it's not a matter of waiting for one of them to retire, like in the case of zubizaretta or canizares. so i guess in the future it will be all down to performance and injuries.
                        Yea but Valdes is 23 years old i think..he is in his prime or at least should be in his prime....euro 2008 is too long for him to be invited even....His internation career doesnt look good ....
                        But he deserves to wear number 1...

Comment

Yea but Valdes is 23 years old i think..he is in his prime or at least should be in his prime....euro 2008 is too long for him to be invited even....His internation career doesnt look good ....
                          But he deserves to wear number 1...

Comment

Casillas is better than Valdes since he gets alot more goalkeeping practice in a match than Valdes! lol

Valdes really has to sort his haircut out. Someone needs to tell him flat tops are out, this isn't the late 80's.

Comment

Originally posted by zereshk-ali
                              Casillas is better than Valdes since he gets alot more goalkeeping practice in a match than Valdes! lol
                              Valdes really has to sort his haircut out. Someone needs to tell him flat tops are out, this isn't the late 80's.
                              he used to have that parted style, now it's spikey which i don't like. but i actually think he's really cute no matter what hair style he's got btw, i'm not just saying that coz he plays for barca, i think most barca players are unattractive. no one beats luis garcia in the hottie stakes. drooooooollll...

anyways, casillas is a better keep than valdes. for now...
                              so true he gets more match practice

Comment

Casillas sux ...I hate that niggaz...
                                I just hate that guy:P

Soldierz like Valdes should get their chances

(Gangster Post)

Comment

Working...
                                X