Donating Soccer Equipment to Kids in Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donating Soccer Equipment to Kids in Iran

Hello fellow PFDC member, I have been playing club and high school soccer/futbol in America for several years, and I have several pairs of high quality footwear(vapors, addidas pulses, and manias etc) that don't fit me anymore and I was wondering how I could donate these some of the young footbalists in Iran . Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I DONNO...ALL I KNOW U IS A GREAT MAN....EYVAL BE GHEIYRATET....
    VAGHAN TOOPI DADASH....
    Great thing your doing bro...
    VAGHAN EYVALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    My hat is off to ur gheyral

Comment

same thing with me, is there anything we can do

thanks for the idea

Comment

I'm afraid that sometimes it's not that easy...

I know from previous work for a football charity that African countries employ levys on charity equiptment sent to the country to combat the damage done to their own textile industries (which cannot compete with free garments). Or to boost their own corrupt tax coffers, whichever way you want to look at it they normally add some tax.

Not sure what the situation is in Iran.

Comment

aryaan, thsi is wut i usually do, i'll give money to a relative going to iran to buy a lotta soccer balls and either donate em to kids on the streets or get intouch w/ some sort of club coach there to give to him and he should be able to pass off any balls, shoes, equipment etc. from there.....when i was in iran earlier this yr i met up w/ a club coach and gave him some money to donate towards the team and had an opportunity to practice w/ his team, very cool, so yah try doin that, ur relatives in iran can somehow get in touch w/ some club coach who can receive the donations

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman
            aryaan, thsi is wut i usually do, i'll give money to a relative going to iran to buy a lotta soccer balls and either donate em to kids on the streets or get intouch w/ some sort of club coach there to give to him and he should be able to pass off any balls, shoes, equipment etc. from there.....when i was in iran earlier this yr i met up w/ a club coach and gave him some money to donate towards the team and had an opportunity to practice w/ his team, very cool, so yah try doin that, ur relatives in iran can somehow get in touch w/ some club coach who can receive the donations
            Thanx I'll see what I can do. My grandfather comes back and forth alot so I'll ask him to help me.

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman
              Thanx I'll see what I can do. My grandfather comes back and forth alot so I'll ask him to help me.

Comment

there u go, he should be able to hav some sort of hook up for u....and remember, a lil bit of $ to us goes a long way for them so anything helps damet garm

Comment

Working...
                X