Chelsea Fans Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iranforlife View Post
    if we gonna play like this we never gonna win the premier league and cl!!
    Yep, all the top teams are struggling, its a sign of the EPL being much more competitive and tougher than before

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
    CL is really not predictable.
    But if Chelsea are not going to win the EPl then who will?
    man Utd is without Ronaldo and they are not champion material.
    liverpool....
    arsenal, just made to finish top4, the expectation are that. so chelsea are for sure champions, there is no rival.
    Last year, Liverpool were top in Christmas, but lost out on the title.
    Before that, Arsenal were top in Christmas, but lost out on the title..
    It's still early, i know Chelsea are top, and we are half-way through the season, but there will be plenty of slip-ups.
    The race will be between two teams [Chelsea and Manchester United]. Arsenal will fall out in February-March period.. No-one can rule out Man Utd yet, Mr Hansen said ' Chelsea are in a good position, but only a fool would rule out Manchester United considering their tons of experience'.

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
    Aston Villa
    they have learned from their last year's mistakes, and they have beaten all the top teams this year.
    Milner, Young, Dunne, Fridel and Ablangahor are simply awesome and if they don't get injured Villa can go on a long run of wins.
    MON is an awesome manager
    their names 2 games are against Arsenal and us, and I am pretty sure they will get 4 points at the very least. they are only 6 points off Chelsea in the top
    They won't win the title,however they got a great chance of getting into the top four. It's going to be difficult because Tottenham and City are going to be there and abouts, and Liverpool will most likely come back after thier bad run of form..(hopefully not).
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
      Yep, all the top teams are struggling, its a sign of the EPL being much more competitive and tougher than before
      Last year, Liverpool were top in Christmas, but lost out on the title.
      Before that, Arsenal were top in Christmas, but lost out on the title..
      It's still early, i know Chelsea are top, and we are half-way through the season, but there will be plenty of slip-ups.
      The race will be between two teams [Chelsea and Manchester United]. Arsenal will fall out in February-March period.. No-one can rule out Man Utd yet, Mr Hansen said ' Chelsea are in a good position, but only a fool would rule out Manchester United considering their tons of experience'.
      They won't win the title,however they got a great chance of getting into the top four. It's going to be difficult because Tottenham and City are going to be there and abouts, and Liverpool will most likely come back after thier bad run of form..(hopefully not).
      I hope so man
      Liverpool have been the best team in the league from February-May for the past 3 years. I really hope we make at least one decent signing in January. and **** I am dying to see Alberto play, but Rafa is just too cautious, playing 6 defensive minded players against Pompey

Spurs are very unpredictable, they thrash a top team and 3 days later lose to Wolves/Stoke at home.

City will spend a fortune in January, and may be back in the race
      Villa are just awesome, I think they have learned from last year's slip up. I am dreading facing them next wednesday

United, I will never write them out. People who write them out, simply don't know SAF. He knows how to win, just somehow knows it

as for Chelsea, they have been exposed without Essien, and know Anelka has pulled his hamstring, and if he is still unavailable in January, considering Drogba and Calou will go to ACN, they will be very short on strikers

this week will be very decisive ! Chelsea face Brum who are unbeaten since the beginning of October, Aston Villa goes to Emarites, Rafa has his last chance to win against an in-form Wolves, and almost every game is interesting

such a great league

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
        I hope so man
        Liverpool have been the best team in the league from February-May for the past 3 years. I really hope we make at least one decent signing in January. and **** I am dying to see Alberto play, but Rafa is just too cautious, playing 6 defensive minded players against Pompey
        Spurs are very unpredictable, they thrash a top team and 3 days later lose to Wolves/Stoke at home.
        City will spend a fortune in January, and may be back in the race
        Villa are just awesome, I think they have learned from last year's slip up. I am dreading facing them next wednesday
        United, I will never write them out. People who write them out, simply don't know SAF. He knows how to win, just somehow knows it
        as for Chelsea, they have been exposed without Essien, and know Anelka has pulled his hamstring, and if he is still unavailable in January, considering Drogba and Calou will go to ACN, they will be very short on strikers
        this week will be very decisive ! Chelsea face Brum who are unbeaten since the beginning of October, Aston Villa goes to Emarites, Rafa has his last chance to win against an in-form Wolves, and almost every game is interesting
        such a great league
        you summed it up quite well man...

love this EPL..
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Another Easy Cup Draw

Chelsea v Watford

MATCH INFORMATION
          Stadium:Stamford Bridge, England
          Match Time:January 3, 2010, 10:00 ET

Comment

http://www.tvgoals.net/2010/01/03/ch...atford-fa-cup/

5-0 and thats without the african players

Comment

gonna bump this up after a few years, we should bring back all these fan threads we had

big game vs united tmrw in the cup

Comment

David Luiz will play for PSG next season.

Comment

[Loïc Tanzi] Fofana transfer estimated at €82.5M, excluding bonus. Bonuses can make the defender the most expensive in history

Comment

Working...
                  X