Clear All

Chargers 26 Colts 17

HAHAHA we owned the colts today

Chargers RULE! #1

NO more perfect season for COLTS HAHHAHAHAHAH

WE RULE!!!!

This is the year of the falcon.

Comment

Pfff Chargers wont even make it as a wild card team anyways because of the Steelers but Im glad my Jaguars finally are getting back to the playoffs and we will have Leftwich back to make a run at the super bowl!!! watch the Colts, Broncos, and Bengals will choke GO JAGS!!!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Gerrard is better than leftwich, you should stick with him. Leftwich is overrated.

Comment

Are you kidding Gerrard? I mean dont get me wrong the guys alright but look at todays game for example 10 points at HOME vs. THE NINERS!!! Leftwich might be overrated but he sure runs this team successfully....also Im so glad to see niners lose and texans win now, niners might get Bush instead of the stupida** texans!!!! (Bush will be alongside Smith just like when they were in high school)

Comment

this year's champions will emerge from the following 4 teams:
            • Seahawks
            • Cults
            • Bengals
            • Broncos

PS;
            Patriots- are not the same team they used to be for the past 4-5 years
            Bears- can be dangerous underdogs

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
            به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
              Are you kidding Gerrard? I mean dont get me wrong the guys alright but look at todays game for example 10 points at HOME vs. THE NINERS!!! Leftwich might be overrated but he sure runs this team successfully....also Im so glad to see niners lose and texans win now, niners might get Bush instead of the stupida** texans!!!! (Bush will be alongside Smith just like when they were in high school)
              They went to the same high school together!? Damn, they must have been a juggernaut!

That was the luckiest game ever by the bears!!! How ****ing lucky can you get!? Intercepted at the one yard line and the guy fumbles while hes getting up! After a pass that puts the Falcons into fg range, the reciever gets it hit out of his hands and it falls right into the corners hands!

Comment

Originally posted by gdoggali
                HAHAHA we owned the colts today
                Chargers RULE! #1
                NO more perfect season for COLTS HAHHAHAHAHAH
                WE RULE!!!!
                U may have won today but you sure aint gonna make the playoffs with teams like the chiefs and broncos in your upcomin schedule. Say goodbye to your wild card spot.

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Originally posted by nyc3469
                  They went to the same high school together!? Damn, they must have been a juggernaut!
                  That was the luckiest game ever by the bears!!! How ****ing lucky can you get!? Intercepted at the one yard line and the guy fumbles while hes getting up! After a pass that puts the Falcons into fg range, the reciever gets it hit out of his hands and it falls right into the corners hands!
                  I know that was crazy although I credit the defense of the Bears they are mean this year!!! no TD and yeah Alex Smith and Reggie Bush went to Felix High School in California also with a VERY talented BYU wide-receiver Todd Watkins he is jersey #1, look for him as he will soon enter NFL draft also in a year or so (I know cuz I live here in this mormonland as the only muslim almost ) and YES they (Felix HS) were a juggernut for sure that trio was unstoppable!!! especially Bush...man you can only imagine in HIGH SCHOOL!!! Anyways Vick is probably my favorite player in the NFL and Im sure the Falcons will pick up a wild-card spot with no problem.

Comment

Chargers will make the playoffs, mark my words

All they need is ONE LOSS BY either Jax or Pits

And trust me, KC is an easy win. and Dever @ our home is toast.

Chargers got the #2 wildcard spot

IT aint over till its really over suckas

COLTS GOT OWNED.

CHARGERS GOING ALL THE WAY THIS YEAR BABY

GATES, BREES, AND LT = UNSTOPPABLE OFFENSE

DEFENSE = MERIMAN , FOLEY, DONNY EDWARDS

You see how Manning got sacked almost every play HAHHAHAHA

MERIMAN LIGHTS OUT LIGHS OUT LIGHTS OUT

Comment

Originally posted by gdoggali
                      Chargers will make the playoffs, mark my words

All they need is ONE LOSS BY either Jax or Pits

And trust me, KC is an easy win. and Dever @ our home is toast.

Chargers got the #2 wildcard spot

IT aint over till its really over suckas

COLTS GOT OWNED.

CHARGERS GOING ALL THE WAY THIS YEAR BABY

GATES, BREES, AND LT = UNSTOPPABLE OFFENSE

DEFENSE = MERIMAN , FOLEY, DONNY EDWARDS

You see how Manning got sacked almost every play HAHHAHAHA

MERIMAN LIGHTS OUT LIGHS OUT LIGHTS OUT

Um sure they are Hey bro what happened huh??? JAGUARS going ALL the way!!!! woooohoooo

OFFENSE: Byron Leftwich, Fred Taylor, Jimmy Smith

DEFENSE: Mike Peterson, Rashean Mathis

here weeee come......

Comment

Working...
                      X