Puyol Or Cannavaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amir H F
    ok cool now that we settled that, who was the best defender in the world cup ...im dying to know over here because only one man comes to my mind.
    Aightt Aightt Thuram :P:P
    i knw ur thinking abt him ...i knw itlooooool

Comment

if you want to look at it from a long term perspective than puyol based on achievements and such but cannavaro's wc performance would probably give him the edge.

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN
        if you want to look at it from a long term perspective than puyol based on achievements and such but cannavaro's wc performance would probably give him the edge.
        Yea...If u want a SOLID FORCE in ur team then Cannavaro!

Comment

cannavaro, no doubt

Comment

Well I don't think either of these 2 are the best in the world.I like Puyol more, and think hes the harder worker, but I guess he needs to be as Cannavaro reads the game better. Cannavaro gets my vote.
            STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
            A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

most underrated player of world cup was Cannavaro...the guy is S-O-L-I-D! as a passionate Italy fan I followed this guys moves match over match and it was torture for opponent strikers trying to get passed him.

keep in mind that Italy was scored on only twice, 1 own goal and a controversial penalty in the finals.

Comment

lol underrated? He finished second in votes. I personally think Klose was most underrated. Anyways why wasn't this made into a poll?

And damn thats a nice skyline is that Hong Kong?
                STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
                A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

Originally posted by Muradistan
                  lol underrated? He finished second in votes. I personally think Klose was most underrated. Anyways why wasn't this made into a poll?

And damn thats a nice skyline is that Hong Kong?
                  unfortunately not many people mentioned him after the world cup and on top of that many criticized the "defensive minded" Italian side alongside their whole defense taking away credit from players like cannavaro.

yes that's hong kong, very beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                  X