Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Africas New Suprise team in my view...(Mali)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Africas New Suprise team in my view...(Mali)

I belive dis is a team dat will be the Next African Suprise team

I belive dats only if they can get themsevles a good coach..Becuz i belive the players they have develouped in the past 2-3 years are not matured and have become fantastic players...

Their generation is now becuz their players are NOW matured nd ready 2 compete with the big names in Africa..

They have Several players in their national team recently signed up nd maturing into sum good clubs Even tho their number of Europen based players are not high they have sum fine players such as

Real Madrids new signing Diarra
    Liverpools Sissoko
    And probably their biggest star Kanoute who is currently the top goalscorer in spain with Sevilla

Other then dat they also have a few in Italy nd France...

But i belive their magic 3 of Diarra.Sisoko nd Kanoute can take them far dis time... They have been a favourite team of mine in the African continent for a while now nd i belive their time has come 2 show Africa what they are made of

How they sure have the players to get far, by the way how close did they come to qualifying for Germany? and were these players even with the team at the time?

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
      How they sure have the players to get far, by the way how close did they come to qualifying for Germany? and were these players even with the team at the time?
      They were but as i said its not the players...Its the coaching...Only if Mali has a good coach then belive me the players are there 2 suceed...

Imagine having a Diarra in Defence

A Sisoko in midfield nd a Kanoute upfront...U have a very strong player in every position...

Mali had a very dissepointing qualifier where they finished 5th in their 6 team group behind teams such as Togo.Senegal.Zambia nd Congo..

Nd i belive for the World Cup qualifiers i doubt they even had Sisoko or Diarra in their team...might not even of had Kanoute am not sure....

They need a coach or these fantastic players will never ever see a World Cup...Nd belive me its a pitty seing players such as Kanoute.Sisoko or Diarra missing out on such a occasion while Togo nd Angola played in it

Comment

Yeah man but it was also ashame we didnt see a team like Nigeria or Cameroon in there either! Would of been much more entertaining with the likes of Martins, Jay Jay Okocha, Kanu, Yakubu, Eto'o, Atouba, Djemba Djemba etc...but your right Mali has great players worth watching too, the only one im not too familiar with yet is Kanoute.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

they also have issa traore in IPL
          btw..any news on him?? where is he playing now?? he is a good player..
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
            they also have issa traore in IPL
            btw..any news on him?? where is he playing now?? he is a good player..
            Mentioning Issa Troure he juss came bakk 2 Pas FC after a very long injury and bakk last season Issa Troure was linked wit Mali national team and was even sent a invitation which he apperantly declined...

He juss came bakk 2 training a few days ago which is great news for The PAS FC team and Amir H F

How cant u kno Kanoute..He is at the moment La ligas top goalscorer...

Nd Yes Issa Troure is a fine foreigh player playing his trade in the IPL league..1 of the much better Foreign stars

Comment

but issa traore wants to play for TM too!!
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

but issa traore wants to play for TM too!!
                I Belive the reason he didnt leave 2 Mali was becauze he said his country is far from qualification to the World Cup anyway nd i belive it was crucial timez for Pas FC in the AFC CL nd he choose 2 stay...

I was wondering where he waz for a very long time but then i found out he got a very nasty injury which have keept him out..

He was a key player in Denzilis system...Wonder if he can become dat in Jalalis system aswell..

Comment

If the 2010 worldcup stays in South Africa then, at least 1 African team will make the semis. Also I think that Nigeria, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, and Mali will make, by the way Freddy Kanoute for those who don't know, played for Tottenham and West Ham and then Sevilla. He is French but opted to play for his native Mali.

Comment

APPHIAH IS AN ANIMAL

Comment

Originally posted by Blood_Money
                      APPHIAH IS AN ANIMAL
                      Why does he play in Turkey, I thought he would join Middlesborough after Juventus? Anyway he is a beast, him and Essien is a vicious midfield combination.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryaan21
                        Why does he play in Turkey, I thought he would join Middlesborough after Juventus? Anyway he is a beast, him and Essien is a vicious midfield combination.
                        That guy scarez the sit out of me

Comment

remember the turkey - switzerland game..

also remember wat our very own ALI G, "bloody_money" said about appiah..

Originally posted by Blood_Money
                          APPHIAH IS AN ANIMAL
                          u do the math..
                          ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

remember the turkey - switzerland game..
                            also remember wat our very own ALI G, "bloody_money" said about appiah..
                            u do the math..
                            loool

Comment

If the 2010 worldcup stays in South Africa then, at least 1 African team will make the semis. Also I think that Nigeria, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, and Mali will make, by the way Freddy Kanoute for those who don't know, played for Tottenham and West Ham and then Sevilla. He is French but opted to play for his native Mali.
                              no Ghana?

Comment

Working...
                              X