Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Dissapointing European team thus far.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most Dissapointing European team thus far.

It's got to be West Ham or Spurs, also Liverpool have underachived so far.
    In Italy, Milan are struggling, but that was expected somewhat with the loss of Sheva and no equal replacement.
    I also think Bayern, who I believe are better than last year's team are dissapointing thus far.

hamburg

some were sayin they might win the bundesliga, now they are fighting to avoid relegation

and i dont think milan is doing that bad if u look at how they started

and regarding liverpool, ANY team w/ crouch is overachieving if they win ANYTHING.

Comment

i think its bayern an HSV.

Chelseas, Man U and Ars are doing well
      Inter, Roma and Milan (taking into concederation there situation) are doing well.
      Real, Valencia and Barca are doing well
      Lyon is up top
      as is Ajax

Its just the Bundes Liga teams that are lacking IMO.

Comment

Maacbi Haifa .................................................. just kidding
        HSV

Comment

how could anyone say Milan? they started the season with negative points, and are now well into mid range in the table which is like close to first if they started at 0.

anyways, almost all Bundesliga teams overrated. And I think Liverpool don't have a solid enough squad, and also Villarreal, but Villa are getting back on track so we'll see.
          The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
          For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
          http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
          http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
          http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
          http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

hamburg and inter milan...

bayern is not so disappointing considering their flawless CL record..
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

its gotta be inter due to their disappointing start in CL. HSV is also one of the shittest teams in CL.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7
                how could anyone say Milan? they started the season with negative points, and are now well into mid range in the table which is like close to first if they started at 0.
                anyways, almost all Bundesliga teams overrated. And I think Liverpool don't have a solid enough squad, and also Villarreal, but Villa are getting back on track so we'll see.
                Inter is leading.
                Unless your talking about the champions league, then yes.

Comment

HSV will not be relegated!

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34
                    hamburg

some were sayin they might win the bundesliga, now they are fighting to avoid relegation

Comment

Inter Milan, Bayern Munich and Hamburg

Comment

PSG

Comment

Why Inter Milan ??

Sure they had a SH!T start to the Champions League but three consecutive wins against Spartak and then Sporting have made them qualify for the next round yaar. They will probably finish second.

FORZA INTER

I have been really disappointed with Hamburg SV. Seriously I thought they were going to make a big impression both in the Bundesliga and the Champions League after last season's exploits, but sadly that must have been a once in a while chance for them.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7
                            I always believed they were underrated rofl.
                            Well Bremen kicked Chelsea ass and stopped Barca so far.
                            bayern has been good in CL,but average in Bundesliga.
                            -----
                            Real Madrid is getting what they deserve, cause they never learn what is football they just want to make money out of it.
                            Inter! Why? because being in a close race with Palermo when Juventus is out completely, Milan starting with negative points and without Sheva.
                            their CL results are not pleasing at all.
                            Milan hasnt been good in their Easy-mode CL group.

PS: InterMilan should be ashamed they are playing like this after buying all those players.

Comment

spurs

Comment

Working...
                              X