Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foooooorrzzaaa Intttteeeeer

Comment

Gj to Inter. If they don't win the Scudetto this year the whole team is screwed.

They got the goods from Juventus, and still they struggled in the end, one of the best games I've seen in a long time.

Those who think the Serie A isn't entertaining "pack your bags and go home" as the commentator said at the end of the game.

Inter is still weak IMO, Milan was attacking and scored goals with 10 men, but Inter was struggling and trying to keep the ball from being played.

4-3 for Inter, But always remember the 6-0 for Milan in 01/02 this was your last chance to get your pride back, too late.
      The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
      For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
      http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
      http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
      http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

another game link:

vs.

AC Milan vs. Internazionale
        Serie A Calcio - Milan Derby
        Venue - San Siro, Milano
        Source - TLN, English Commentary

Video - 640x480 1500Kbps 2-Pass
        Audio - 128Kbps MP3 44100Hz

1st Half | 2nd Half

Milan (4-3-2-1):Inter (4-4-2): Julio Cesar; Maicon, Cordoba, Materazzi, Grosso; Vieira, Dacourt, Zanetti, Stankovic; Ibrahimovic, Crespo.

Arguably the biggest game on the Serie A calendar will take place this Saturday, as Milan and Inter do battle at the San Siro. The Rossoneri’s eight-point Calciopoli deduction means that this is virtually a must-win game if they are to retain any hope of winning the Scudetto, with the Nerazzurri currently 11 points ahead of their neighbours.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7
          Gj to Inter. If they don't win the Scudetto this year the whole team is screwed.
          They got the goods from Juventus, and still they struggled in the end, one of the best games I've seen in a long time.
          Those who think the Serie A isn't entertaining "pack your bags and go home" as the commentator said at the end of the game.
          Inter is still weak IMO, Milan was attacking and scored goals with 10 men, but Inter was struggling and trying to keep the ball from being played.
          4-3 for Inter, But always remember the 6-0 for Milan in 01/02 this was your last chance to get your pride back, too late.
          no man inter was the one scoring with 10 men. milan had 11 players the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by milad
            no man inter was the one scoring with 10 men. milan had 11 players the whole time.
            actually inter didnt score w/ ten men, they played with 10 men tho

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34
              actually inter didnt score w/ ten men, they played with 10 men tho
              yea i dont remember but all i know is that milan had 11 players the whole time.

Comment

for the first time in my life, i have something positive to talk abot zlatan..
                his goal was a beautiful master piece...
                sign of intelligence, technick and speed..

lets just hope it wasnt fluke..

amir H F, be proud of ur player

ur lucky i didnt see the whole game but only the goals otherwise i would for sure find something to complain about him
                Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

I think Zlatan is overrated sorry Amir he is very skilled and talented but is often selfish and condenscending towards his teamates especially when he plays with Sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryaan21
                    I think Zlatan is overrated sorry Amir he is very skilled and talented but is often selfish and condenscending towards his teamates especially when he plays with Sweden.
                    yeah he is AWEFUL when he plays for his national team

Comment

Working...
                    X