Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think the best goal of WC06 was?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think the best goal of WC06 was?

wonderful strike by rodriguez

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JFRABylt87s

two top goals were:
    1) Argentina vs. Mexico the last goal by argentina

2) Joe Cole England vs. sweden

Comment

frings vs. Costarica
      ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

this world cup just wasnt as exciting as the ones before; there just werent that many surprises like 2002; but yea, rodriguez' goal was the best; although Deco's goal against iran is up there; Freakin DIIIIIIIIIVE mirza, DIIIIIIIIIVE instead of looking at the ball go in...I'm sorry, I had to get it all out...Im back now, i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Ridi-Q-Lus
          this world cup just wasnt as exciting as the ones before; there just werent that many surprises like 2002; but yea, rodriguez' goal was the best; although Deco's goal against iran is up there; Freakin DIIIIIIIIIVE mirza, DIIIIIIIIIVE instead of looking at the ball go in...I'm sorry, I had to get it all out...Im back now, i think.
          Deco's goal was a bullet! I dont think ANY goalkeeper in the world cup could have saved that!

Comment

Originally posted by soniq
            two top goals were:
            1) Argentina vs. Mexico the last goal by argentina

2) Joe Cole England vs. sweden
            I agree!

Comment

1. rodriguez vs mexico
              2. joe cole vs sweden
              3. frings vs costa rica

Comment

Frings Vs Costa Rica
                Chiu Yin Ping 趙燕萍.

Comment

exactly wat mojo n soniq sed.

taha
                  you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                  sigpic

Comment

A well respected commentator (Martin Tyler) said that he thinks Cambiassos goal was one of the best ever WC goals. I really have to say that i agree. I mean we saw lots of long range bullets but how often do u see a team goal like that??

1) Cambiasso
                    2) Rodriguez
                    3) Lahm (What a goal to start the WC)

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23
                      Deco's goal was a bullet! I dont think ANY goalkeeper in the world cup could have saved that!
                      i dont know if he would have saved it, but like this one goal that he got scored on against esteghlal, he just looked and did not react; at least dive towards the ball; iono, it just annoys me when goal keepers dont even try to dive for ball and just look and hope that the ball doesnt go in

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia
                        A well respected commentator (Martin Tyler) said that he thinks Cambiassos goal was one of the best ever WC goals. I really have to say that i agree. I mean we saw lots of long range bullets but how often do u see a team goal like that??
                        1) Cambiasso
                        2) Rodriguez
                        3) Lahm (What a goal to start the WC)
                        yeah, good choices - I would have gone Cambiasso and Rodriguez as one and two and either Frings/Lahm as 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Ridi-Q-Lus
                          it just annoys me when goal keepers dont even try to dive for ball and just look and hope that the ball doesnt go in
                          ya man, in wc mexicos first goal on us it wasnt very far from mirza when it was shot in! he didnt even go for it he just rose his hand for offside. play the whistle !! and the deco goal hes gotta go for those you never know he might save them

Comment

Deco's goal on Iran. no goalie could ever stop that, just beautiful placement and too fast to save.

Comment

Maxi Rodriguez goal. Also, I liked Kaka's against Croatia.

Comment

Working...
                              X